Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Draconius GO

Options
  • 28-10-2017 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,348 ✭✭✭

So has anyone dipped the toe into this one? To say the basics are a rip off of pokemon go would be a major understatement. The basic mechanics of monster capture, evolution, power ups, fighting and so forth are pretty much a 1:1 copy.

A lot of things added into it though. PvP is there. Quests and a mini form of Geo-Caching treasure hunting are there.

As portal, Arena and other points are randomly generated there is no disparity, like with Pokemon GO, between play-ability in a city and in small towns.

There are then game modifiers in the form of spell casting, and wearable artifacts, the change certain variables in the game.

So in many ways there are aspects of the game that are what Pokemon should have been. As a new game though it has some annoying bugs to be ironed out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 MatthewCurtis

[font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif]is it a Pokemon GO clone ??[/font]

[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 9,348 ✭✭✭nozzferrahhtoo

Pretty much yes. They have copied just about everything from the game mechanics and UI layout.

They have added other stuff too however. PvP. Missions/Quests. Random Monster attacks. Spells and Wearable upgrades. Libraries to re-train your creatures. Treasure chests. And a random gateway to other realms.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,348 ✭✭✭nozzferrahhtoo

They have just introduced an invite system where a trainer and new players both get bonuses if they link. So if anyone is thinking of playing the game for a first time let me know and I can give you the short pass code to link to my account (you have to do it before you reach level 5) and apparently we can both benefit :)

Advertisement