Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCM 2017 - Access to St James' hospital

Options
  • 28-10-2017 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭

I'm comparing the route map and the usual access routes to the hospital from kildare side for tomorrow.
    As far as I can work out, the only way through is parking outside the race route and getting the luas to the hospital.
    Does anyone know if there is vehicle access under or over the marathon route to get to the inner area?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

I'm comparing the route map and the usual access routes to the hospital from kildare side for tomorrow.
    As far as I can work out, the only way through is parking outside the race route and getting the luas to the hospital.
    Does anyone know if there is vehicle access under or over the marathon route?

Chapelizod bypass/Con Colbert Road takes you over the route. So M50 to Junction 7, Con Colbert to Heuston, and make your way up from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

Amirani wrote: »
    Chapelizod bypass/Con Colbert Road takes you over the route. So M50 to Junction 7, Con Colbert to Heuston, and make your way up from there.

Thank you very much

Advertisement