Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just treated myself and bought 3 games

Options
  • 29-10-2017 10:40am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 375 ✭✭

Doom Resident Evil 7 and Horizon Zero Dawn . I assume they are all good . Which should I play first

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭nedd

I only have experience with Horizon in that list, I am currently playing it and have to say it is great.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 375 ✭✭Tylerdurex

nedd wrote: »
    I only have experience with Horizon in that list, I am currently playing it and have to say it is great.

I bought fallout 4 a few days ago aswell . That (15 euro) and Doom (12 euro) seemed like bargains . I'm finding fallout hard to get going with. There seems to be a bit to figure out at the start

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

Tylerdurex wrote: »
    I bought fallout 4 a few days ago aswell . That (15 euro) and Doom (12 euro) seemed like bargains . I'm finding fallout hard to get going with. There seems to be a bit to figure out at the start

Doom for 12 quid.. nice, where did you get it?

Edit; in Argos. Reserved. Cheers!

Peatys wrote: »
    Doom for 12 quid.. nice, where did you get it?

Edit; in Argos. Reserved. Cheers!

Online ps store

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

DOOM is great, tho I played it on PC with mouse and keyboard so not sure how such a fast and frenetic shooter handles with a controller.

HZD is also very good. Original open world game with solid gameplay and stunning graphics.

• Advertisement

Went mad today . Just picked up Alien isolation and all its dlcs for 9.99

• Registered Users Posts: 12,423 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

great game, some people complain about it's length at over 20 hours but I loved it

Advertisement