Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hkc keypad

Options
  • 29-10-2017 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi there can somebody tell me how I can get my hkc keypad to show an alarm the led to come on the only way the led will come if I do a keypad pa I hope you can help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭kkontour

Seems the full stop on your keyboard is also broken

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Moved to Home Security Systems.

Do you mean the red LED on the keypad?
    This should light up on any alarm event.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jorgie12

KoolKid wrote: »
    Moved to Home Security Systems.

Do you mean the red LED on the keypad?
    This should light up on any alarm event.

Yes the led on the keypad will not display and alarm event.but if I use the keypad to do a pa it will show

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

And if you activate the alarm do the bells etc sound OK.

If you have engineer access goto Devices Menu> Keypad Opts Menu & see whats set up.
    This menu is used to select options for keypads. These include whether the buzzer is enabled and whether arming and disarming audio messages are to be played and if the status leds are enabled on a keypad.

Advertisement