Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places to buy peripherals in Limerick and Tralee

Options
  • 29-10-2017 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi all first time poster and I was wondering if I could get some help
    I live in Limerick I'm building my first pc around black Friday and I was wondering while I'm near Tralee if there was any good shops that would give me prices similar to the UK websites, for things like keyboards, mice, monitors ect I don't mind if it's €5-7 over those prices however

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

Your best bet will be on line usually, around Limerick you have the usually places like pc world, harvey Norman's, napkins. Argos might have some offers on also.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭bodonnell

If you want to try used items, there are two CEX shops in Limerick, one on Cruises St., & one in the Parkway. They are fairly cheap for keyboards, hard drives etc.

Advertisement