Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gotta be one of the smallest dual 18650 mods.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

I love it, I ordered another 2. My only minor gripe is I wish the fire button protruded more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

I love it, I ordered another 2. My only minor gripe is I wish the fire button protruded more.

Will it take a 25mm atty with no overhang?

Will it take a 25mm atty with no overhang?

Yeah easily. I'd say 27mm would fit flush.

For 22mm tanks I use this beauty ring. Perfectly flush and makes it look really good..

https://www.fasttech.com/p/5151402

5151402-1.jpg

For 22mm tanks I use this beauty ring. Perfectly flush and makes it look really good..

Perfect, think I'm sold on it. I got an ikonn by mistake thinking it was the Invoke I ordered, not impressed with the ikonn, sticky fire bar on the one I have so it's been consigned to the back of a drawer for the time being. Might pull it apart some day as it's also a very pocket friendly little mod.

I'd be fairly certain you will be happy with the Invoke. Use code "DEALS" on fasttech to get it for about €23/24.

• Advertisement

I'd be fairly certain you will be happy with the Invoke. Use code "DEALS" on fasttech to get it for about €23/24.

Nice one. Cheers for that.

Just ordered, worked out at 24.60 using the discount code and the express service.

Pretty awesome deal for a dual mod, especially one so nice. :)

Colour you go for?

Pretty awesome deal for a dual mod, especially one so nice.

Ye gotta love Fastech :)

Colour you go for?

Went with silver as it has a black trim so either black or stainless atty's will blend well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Definitely going to order a second one. Just need to wait for pay day. Super mod. It's so small and batteries last an age.

Same. All 3 I ordered were silver. I wanted a white/copper one, but just too awkward a colour to match an rta with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Just ordered a backup as well - too good of a bargain to turn down.

Many thanks for the original tip and the new discount code IRISH OS1R1S

Glad to help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

I just ordered one of these as I've had the same eleaf Aster for ages now and I'm bored of it. I'm just wondering if the same 18650 2600MAH batteries I use for my current vape will be good enough for this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

I just ordered one of these as I've had the same eleaf Aster for ages now and I'm bored of it. I'm just wondering if the same 18650 2600MAH batteries I use for my current vape will be good enough for this?

I don't see why not as it's a regulated mod. I'm running a couple of purple efests without any probs.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Steve666

Is that Aster a single 18650 device? If so, then no - you'll need to buy a new pair of 18650s, which you will use as a pair in the new device - they need to be always charged and discharged together so that they wear out together. If you were to use two single 18650s that you used in the Aster, one could be in better shape than the other, and you might end up straining one pretty hard.

Maybe that advice is old, from the mech days, but I would always follow it for regulated devices also. No harm getting two nice new batteries for your new device anyway. I loooove new 18650s.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Thanks guys! I ordered 4 new ones just now. Can’t wait for it all to arrive! Might get some nice juice for it too

Thanks guys! I ordered 4 new ones just now. Can’t wait for it all to arrive! Might get some nice juice for it too

Yeah as said already your better off to add new batteries to your new mod even regulated mods. Best batteries out there at the moment would probably be the Sony vtc6, Samsung 25r and I've seen the Samsung 30Q has been upgraded to a 20amp battery so there's lots of good choice available.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

Just ordered a white Invoke and Vaporesso NRG from fasttech. Blue tank. Was hoping to find a copper coloured tank but quickly gave up. :D

The DEALS code has expired unfortunately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Holy fúck - why oh why have I spent so long away from vape shopping?
    This is [almost] my dream mod!
    Thanks OP!

Delivered yesterday, super setup, total cost including rta, 31 yo yo.

http://ibb.co/k0xigw

Congrats mate. It is a fantastic mod for the price.

Congrats mate. It is a fantastic mod for the price.

I can see now why some of ye ordered more than one, it's a fantastic bit of kit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭colly10

Just ordered one of these on gearbest with a few spare heads, my Pico is on the way out. Paid extra for the DHL shipping but knowing these Chinese sites i’ll probably still be waiting the month :)

Does it normally take long for them to ship? Never comfortable till i have the tracking number

Edit: I just seen there’s a dispatch faster button on the order screen. I clicked on it to see what it does. It just automatically sent them a request to hurry up. Pissing them off to get it out of the warehouse isn’t ideal :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

DHL is a bad idea,Customs are always sniffing their stuff...

colly10 wrote: »
    Just ordered one of these on gearbest with a few spare heads, my Pico is on the way out. Paid extra for the DHL shipping but knowing these Chinese sites i’ll probably still be waiting the month :)

Does it normally take long for them to ship? Never comfortable till i have the tracking number

Edit: I just seen there’s a dispatch faster button on the order screen. I clicked on it to see what it does. It just automatically sent them a request to hurry up. Pissing them off to get it out of the warehouse isn’t ideal :(

Always use the Ireland Express packet option mate. Usually delivered within 2 weeks and sometimes one week. Same for fasttech. Cheap too. ;)

Advertisement