Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pc peripherals shops in Tralee

• 29-10-2017 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi all first time poster and I was wondering if I could get some help. I'm building my first pc around black Friday and I was wondering while I'm near Tralee if there was any good shops that would give me prices similar to the UK websites such as Amazon Uk, for things like keyboards, mice, ect

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Hi all first time poster and I was wondering if I could get some help. I'm building my first pc around black Friday and I was wondering while I'm near Tralee if there was any good shops that would give me prices similar to the UK websites such as Amazon Uk, for things like keyboards, mice, ect

There’s a shop in Castle Street, PC & Laptop clinic. They sell a lot of that type of equipment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Might be a bit late but yeah The guy in the Laptop Clinic builds gaming Pc's. He knows his stuff too. I bought a second hand laptop off him 4 years ago and it's grand. But as regards buying the parts separately you simply won't get better value In bricks and mortar shop compared to online if any especially in Kerry.

Have a look at the PC building and upgrading thread here on boards. They can give you a great idea of what to look for https://touch.boards.ie/forum/842

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 323 ✭✭manoverboards

Have you tried PC World ?

* Joking
    I did drop in there recently looking for a monitor connector, blank stares all round, might be an idea to change the name of the shop lads !

Advertisement