If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KD55XE9005 Price?

Options
  • 29-10-2017 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

Hey John / All,

Hope you're all keeping well?
    Just wondering what sort of price you could do for 1 or 2 (hoping for 2 as my brother wants one as well) KD55XE9005's?
    I have an Denon 1131 (I think, I bought if off you guys a good number of years ago), was wondering what trade in I could get Denon 2400?

Finally, my brother is also looking for a one box home cinema (AVR + Speakers). Any recommendations?

Thanks
    Tony

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey John / All,

Hope you're all keeping well?
    Just wondering what sort of price you could do for 1 or 2 (hoping for 2 as my brother wants one as well) KD55XE9005's?
    I have an Denon 1131 (I think, I bought if off you guys a good number of years ago), was wondering what trade in I could get Denon 2400?

Finally, my brother is also looking for a one box home cinema (AVR + Speakers). Any recommendations?

Thanks
    Tony
    Hi Belmulletman.

Unfortunately we do not really offer trade ins any longer.
    From time to time there are exclusives on certain amp with a trade in but nothing on the AVRX2400

The very best I could offer on the 2400 would be £430.00

The only amp with a trade in active at the moment is the Sony 1080. Priced at £515 with £50 off for a trade in.
    https://www.richersounds.com/sony-strdn1080-blk.html

The best on the 55XE9005 would be the listed £1299.00 (Although we have a TV100 code active at the moment with would reduce this TV by £100, making it £1199). I could offer free shipping on these and they also come with our 6 year guarantee free of charge.

For an all in one box system you could look at either the Yamaha YHT1840 priced at £399.00
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202921-yamaha-yama-yht1840-blk.aspx

The Sony BDVN7200 priced at £479.00
    https://www.richersounds.com/tv-home-cinema/home-cinema-systems/sony-5-1-blu-ray-package-system-inc-speakers.html

Or the Onkyo HTS5805 coming in at £569.00
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-201530-hts5805.aspx

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 jeberle23

Hi Kenny, 

can the TV100 offer be used in conjunction with the free sound bar deal? Looking at the 49XE9005!

Thanks,
    Julian

jeberle23 wrote: »
    Hi Kenny, 

can the TV100 offer be used in conjunction with the free sound bar deal? Looking at the 49XE9005!

Thanks,
    Julian
    Hi Jeberle23.

Unfortunately these discount codes are not in conjunction with an other offer.
    So it would have to be one or the other, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Venema

Hi Kenny, 

Thanks,
    Julian
    Hi Jeberle23.

Kenny how long does the TV100 stay on for? looking at picking this up around black Friday

Venema wrote: »
    Hi Kenny, 

Thanks,
    Julian
    Hi Jeberle23.

Kenny how long does the TV100 stay on for? looking at picking this up around black Friday
    Hi Venema.

The current discount codes finish up on the 7th November. Unfortunately we can not honour them after that date.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Castlehills

Could you pm with the best price on this tv in euros please,without the sound bar.*”55 thanks

Ps your website is not letting me select € currency??

Could you pm with the best price on this tv in euros please,without the sound bar.*”55 thanks

Ps your website is not letting me select € currency??
    Hi Castlehills.

Thanks for the post.

Best price would be the listed price unfortunately.
    Currently priced at £1299 or 1589.00 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202475-bravia-kd55xe9005.aspx

The price with the soundbar is £1349.00 or 1629.00 Euro, so there is a little saving on purchasing the television by itself.
    https://www.richersounds.com/sony-kd55xe9005-htct290.html

The vouchers listed above have finished unfortunately and it seem so has the free soundbar deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Castlehills

Thanks for that I’ll hold off til November 24

Thanks for that I’ll hold off til November 24
    No problem at all Castlehills.

Our pricing goes live on our websites on Thursday 23rd, evening time.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.