Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Service Sallins/Naas

Options
  • 29-10-2017 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi,

looking for a recommendation for somewhere to get my car serviced in Sallins/Naas area?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Psychologeeee

Hi, I've used Autowise a few times approx 2 years ago. Couldn't fault the service & always got a call before any additional work was done, so no nasty surprises when you return to pay!

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭shellycub

Hi, I've used Autowise a few times approx 2 years ago. Couldn't fault the service & always got a call before any additional work was done, so no nasty surprises when you return to pay!

Thank, hadn't come across them when I searched, they seem good from website. Nasty surprises is exactly what I'm worried about!

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭micks

+1 for Autowise
    using them for 2 cars for 3 yrs now - no issues

Advertisement