Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Asian food shops in D15 (for bulk soy sauce)

Options
  • 30-10-2017 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭

I am looking to buy soy sauce in a big bottle. I would normally get them in Oriental Emporium on Abbey Street but I won't be in town for ages.

Are there any Asian food shops in Dublin 15 or surrounds?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

There's one in Coolnine industrial estate.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭daymobrew

amtc wrote: »
    There's one in Coolnine industrial estate.
    Do you know exactly where? There are tons of shops there, some are hard to find.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭00sully

daymobrew wrote: »
    Do you know exactly where? There are tons of shops there, some are hard to find.

when approaching on the main road with power city at the north-west corner take a left before then and it's a tiny shop in beside a burger place and celtic repairs. in the area of the music shop and the barbers and the carpet place just around corner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

There is a few, one in ongar village too

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭k100

RasTa wrote: »
    There is a few, one in ongar village too

Panda has moved from Coolmine industrial estate to Blanchardstown village beside Diep.

you may want to try a groceries in blanchardstown village also but closer to the garda station. Green grocers unsure of the official name

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭Former Former

k100 wrote: »
    Panda has moved from Coolmine industrial estate to Blanchardstown village beside Diep.

you may want to try a groceries in blanchardstown village also but closer to the garda station. Green grocers unsure of the official name

"Justin's" - yep, they have a surprisingly large selection of ethnic stuff in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Last time I was in there was to buy worms or something for fishing. Always surprised at the tofu sign in the window.

Advertisement