Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some images not opening

Options

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Is this still an issue for you Wearb? Both images in the post are opening for me here now.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 6,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wearb

Is this still an issue for you Wearb? Both images in the post are opening for me here now.

OK in chrome, but still a problem with firefox. It could be a cache problem, but I'm not going to clear it. It could cause too many senior moments later on.
    Some of the lads on the P&H forum reported the same problem. i will ask again and report back here.

Please follow site and charter rules. "Resistance is futile"

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

No worries, there are similar reports in another thread here so you are not alone. I'll pass the info on to the tech team to see what's happening.

No worries, there are similar reports in another thread here so you are not alone. I'll pass the info on to the tech team to see what's happening.

It might be worth noting that unresponsive image gets named clear.gif

Wearb wrote: »
    OK in chrome, but still a problem with firefox. It could be a cache problem, but I'm not going to clear it. It could cause too many senior moments later on.
    Some of the lads on the P&H forum reported the same problem. i will ask again and report back here.

One of the lads said its ok now.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement