Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newstalk on FM?

Options
  • 30-10-2017 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

Newstalk on FM has disappeared in the Sligo Town area, well, in my house anyway! Perfect on Satellite and Internet. Anyone know why?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Newstalk on FM has disappeared in the Sligo Town area, well, in my house anyway! Perfect on Satellite and Internet. Anyone know why?

Perfectly fine on FM here.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭tommyamnesia

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Perfectly fine on FM here.
    Oh! Are you in Sligo Town? I have perfect line of sight of Truskmore transmitter. No FM Newstalk all weekend on every device. Strange.
    Typical, just checked it again and guess what? Back on air.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Oh! Are you in Sligo Town? I have perfect line of sight of Truskmore transmitter. No FM Newstalk all weekend on every device. Strange.

Odd one. Works on my car radio, in and around town and beyond, and radio in house in town.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭drdidlittle

Reception very poor in north west area. Drops off for a few seconds or drops volume when driving.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭tommyamnesia

Reception very poor in north west area. Drops off for a few seconds or drops volume when driving.
    Nothing new about that! I'm in a strong signal area and it completely disappears quite regularly. North West mustn't be very important to them. Maybe move the dial back again!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭drdidlittle

Often do. Gets so bad I even go back to radio 1 😀

Advertisement