Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Track Days

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stewygriffin

jay48 wrote: »
    Jesus , 6 days on track , accommodation and transport for 495 ! Did I read that right ?
    Seriously , pace yourself , 2 days on track will take it out of you , you'll struggle to walk on day 3 never mind go back on track ......6 days ........ that's hero stuff !

never a truer word was typed or spoken.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,072 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

it's a long way to go to mince yourself on the first session , just don't be ' the one ' :-D

Most crashes happen right at the end of the day, people tend to start off cautiously then they get more confident and maybe a bit overconfident by the end, they're trying to go faster and getting tired as well and that's a bad combination.

Actually a good tip I heard is for the first few trackdays you do, don't go out in the last session at all.

© 1982 Sinclair Research Ltd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

You know you have to throw up pics of the new machine now.;):)

Go on :)
    hUAvGtp.jpg
    AJScP5t.jpg
    8hRVBXb.jpg
    Jesus , 6 days on track , accommodation and transport for 495 ! Did I read that right ?
    Seriously , pace yourself , 2 days on track will take it out of you , you'll struggle to walk on day 3 never mind go back on track ......6 days ........ that's hero stuff !

Yea its a cracking price, couldnt resist, and got the last spot so cant wait now, if I cant get me knee down after 6 days im selling up the lot :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stewygriffin

cadete wrote: »
    Go on :)
    hUAvGtp.jpg
    AJScP5t.jpg
    8hRVBXb.jpg

Yea its a cracking price, couldnt resist, and got the last spot so cant wait now, if I cant get me knee down after 6 days im selling up the lot :)

Looks tidy and sweet indeed.:)

Get yourself a lever guard for the front brake lever,stop anybody catching off your brake lever when out on track.:pac::eek:

This is what can happen.:pac:

Advertisement