Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Data bundle for Canada

Options
  • 30-10-2017 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

I'm travelling to Canada for a week. Meteor used to have data bundles you could purchase for travel to different destinations. However I can't see any offers on your site.
    Do you offer data bundles for Canada?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

matc66 wrote: »
    I'm travelling to Canada for a week. Meteor used to have data bundles you could purchase for travel to different destinations. However I can't see any offers on your site.
    Do you offer data bundles for Canada?
    Hi there match66

Thank you for getting in touch.  At the moment, we only have a 200MB roaming add-on at http://support.eir.ie/article/What_add_ons_are_available_to_me

At the moment, our support site is currently being updated to a new & better version which would be going live this week so you might see some links being inactive.

If you need any specific add-ons and see what is currently available to you, I would suggest ringing Customer Care directly, advise them where you're going and see what they have on offer.

-Kyle

Advertisement