Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghost of Tsushima

Options
1151617181921»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,999 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Administrators Posts: 53,843 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Rolled the credits last night. Loved this, the best game I've played on PlayStation. Preferred it to God of War.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Davy05

I know the high price for the PS5 update has been a point of contention for some people but tbh this game has given me so many hours of enjoyment i would gladly support the company and shell out a few extra quid for more story and gameplay. It's still defo worth it in my eyes and I'm looking forward to release date tomorrow.

• Administrators Posts: 53,843 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I'm curious what direct the extra story can take given how the main story ended.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,866 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

It's a bit of character development but not a lot of new story. Because you can play it after act 2 or at any point up to the end of the game. It had to be designed to work on its own. Rather than be an extension of the game.

It's 8 to 15 hours of more Ghost. If you want that.

If you played the main campaign last year and want to get back in with something a bit new but familiar, then it's great. If you are playing it through for the first time. Then a 10+ hour detour in an already long game isn't really needed.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Kotaku is pretty down on the new content but it sounds like they werent impressed with the main game so take it with a pinch of salt.

• Advertisement

PS4 save transfer was pretty straight forward, all trophies unlocked straight away so got the easy Platinum😎

Saw it mentioned on Reddit to avoid using Performance Mode on PS5

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Thoroughly enjoyed Iki Island albeit it was essentially more of the same.

It helped that it had been months since I played it so it was a nice excuse to throw it on so enjoyed returning. Had I played this during my first play through, it may have been a bit of a labour to push through it all.

That said, while it was definitely more of the same (even the new enemy type was uninteresting), the story was very good and some of the set pieces were very enjoyable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭splashthecash

Late to the party with this one - started playing this over the last week via streaming on PS Plus - really enjoying it, love the combat and the skill upgrading. Not finding it as much of a slog as other RPGs, the story is interesting and side missions are varied. Haven't been putting so many hours against a single game like this in a long time.

Advertisement