Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Importing eliquid from America and tempted be naughty

Options
  • 30-10-2017 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭

They are willing to ship 60ml bottles with 3mg or 6mg strength. I know I would be liable for the VAT,but are customs likely to throw a fit at the regulations being circumvented? What are they likely to do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

DRice wrote: »
    They are willing to ship 60ml bottles with 3mg or 6mg strength. I know I would be liable for the VAT,but are customs likely to throw a fit at the regulations being circumvented? What are they likely to do?

The only regulation you broke is buying 60ml with nic in it,all depends whether the Customs are up to date with the new TPD regulations,they will be happy to charge you vat though...

Let us know how you get on & good luck....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭mikeysmith

You can buy the 100ml at up to 24mg from fasttech for about 6 euro

I just had 2 delivered

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

I just ordered 2 x 100MB bottles from Bargain Vapour at 24 strength

Surely they shouldn't be selling that. Not complaining cause I have it in my hand now !

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭DRice

Surely they shouldn't be selling that. Not complaining cause I have it in my hand now !
    Any of ye know any Chinese sites doing the full range of cosmic fog.it's a real American brand thats the one I am after !?

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭stuff.hunter

hi,
    is the HS brand any good?
    cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Cadpat_cowboy

Any of ye know any Chinese sites doing the full range of cosmic fog.it's a real American brand thats the one I am after !?

Think I saw them on vape vandal there not Chinese tho.

Advertisement