Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scorpion helmet

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭Beta Ray Bill

According to their website there is no dealership in Ireland (North or South)
    http://www.scorpionsports.eu/english/dealers/find-a-dealer/find-a-dealer.html

Be careful ordering a helmet online, you really need to try one on to make sure it fits perfectly. (Your life could depend on it)

Can I ask why Scorpion?

G.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Gingergals

No particular reason other than it appeals to me and ticks a lot of my boxes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I was looking at scorpion helmets too. Haven't bought one, but check out some video reviews. They give you a good overview and tell you if a particular brand is a tight or loose fit so you know to go up a size. Cross check size charts on a couple of different sites. Definitely check out the returns policy on helmets for wrong sizes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭LLewellen Farquarson

I ordered a helmet on-line and had to return it to change sizes. The return postage (to Germany) was around €40. So it negated any savings. Only buy if you are sure of the size/fit and/or you can’t find it locally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭LLewellen Farquarson

I ordered a helmet on-line and had to return it to change sizes. The return postage (to Germany) was around €40. So it negated any savings. Only buy if you are sure of the size/fit and/or you can’t find it locally.

• Advertisement
Advertisement