Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bonfires

• 31-10-2017 2:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭

Hi there

Where would be the best and safest place to go see a bonfire in Limerick halloween night?

Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I know this doesn't answer your question but for future reference there was a bonfire on Knockfierna in Ballingarry on Saturday night. They have it on the Saturday of the October bank holiday every year and also on New Years eve and Mid-Summer. Well worth going to next year as they line the way up to the bonfire with lighted pumpkins and usually a hot tea and some tunes in The Rambling House afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭Persiancowboy

Unless things have changed a lot since I lived in Limerick, Halloween is not traditionally a bonfire night in the city.....May Eve was always the night the bonfires were lit but as I say, maybe things have changed since?

Advertisement