Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Form 11 or form 12

Options
  • 31-10-2017 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, I am a Paye earner and also have a net rental income of €1250. I incorrectly told a relative who was assisting with my return that I was registered for ROS. He worked out all the figures and told me what to put where on a form 11. I’ve just realized that I’m registered with My Account not ROS and can only access a form 12. My adviser is on holidays so I do not want to contact him. Will the form 12 serve the same purpose as my net rental income is under €5000.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Charmeleon

Why don’t you just add it on PAYEAnytime online, no need for forms with that amount.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Markin

I know no paper forms but to add rental income on Paye online is called form12. Hoping that will do the same as online ROS return

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Charmeleon

Markin wrote: »
    I know no paper forms but to add rental income on Paye online is called form12. Hoping that will do the same as online ROS return

I’m doing my PAYEAnytime today but from what I remember from last year there’s a button to declare additional income and then you get a list of options on the source, I used consultancy fees (wasn’t rental income).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭exaisle

Markin wrote: »
    <snip> My adviser is on holidays so I do not want to contact him. <snip>

Only tax advisor I know who's on holidays this time of year... ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Markin

exaisle wrote: »
    Only tax advisor I know who's on holidays this time of year... ;-)

Family wedding 😢

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 herlip

Hey,

Question: As a PAYE employee I need to add rental income into the Foreign Income section in my Form11. 
    Using the exchange rates on the rev
    Gross rental..€3000
    Expenses......€1000
    Tax...............€  600

Do I need to update any other sections on the form11?

Advertisement