If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV buying advice

Options
  • 31-10-2017 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi guys,

I'm planning on buying an LG OLED55B7V (or 65 depending on pricing) but I need to wait until the end of November for the pay day.

My friend recommended you guys for your price matching and delivery.
    I was planning on making use of the Black Friday sales so just had a couple questions.
    Firstly does your price matching policy apply to sales like BF?
    Also do you think a new TV such as this will even go down in price that much?

Cheers,
    Shane

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi guys,

I'm planning on buying an LG OLED55B7V (or 65 depending on pricing) but I need to wait until the end of November for the pay day.

My friend recommended you guys for your price matching and delivery.
    I was planning on making use of the Black Friday sales so just had a couple questions.
    Firstly does your price matching policy apply to sales like BF?
    Also do you think a new TV such as this will even go down in price that much?

Cheers,
    Shane
    Hi ShaneMBMoloney.

Thanks for the email.

We do try to price match on Black Friday but usually the prices get released and they are usually the best around as it is. We also check our competitors pricing ourselves and act accordingly.
    It gets so crazy on Black Friday and stock is limited that it really is first come first served and while stocks last.

In terms of which products will be in the Black Friday sale I have no idea at all, we don't get told until close of business on the Thursday. Pricing goes live on our websites on the Thursday before, some deals can be purchased via the website but others are in-store only collection and can not be shipped. We can not hold products over during this sale as stock goes very very quickly and many customers are queuing outside our store from before 8am on the Friday.

The Black Friday sale only lasts a few days and then its done and pricing resets back to normal again.

I hope this explains things a little.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ShaneMBMoloney

Just a follow up on this if you see it, what deals do you have for the 65 and 55 respectively?
    Definitely gonna be getting one of them next week from you guys, assuming the stock is there, and still trying to decide which to go for.
    Thanks again.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Just a follow up on this if you see it, what deals do you have for the 65 and 55 respectively?
    Definitely gonna be getting one of them next week from you guys, assuming the stock is there, and still trying to decide which to go for.
    Thanks again.
    Hi ShaneMBMoloney.

Current Black Friday pricing on the 55B7 is £1499 with £25 shipping.
    The 65B7 is now £2499 with £6.99 shipping.

I would say that stock on the 55B7 are going to fly out.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.