Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland has not forwarded my reduced credit limit to irish credit bureau

Options
  • 31-10-2017 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭

hi i asked for the credit limit to be reduced on my bank of ireland credit card a few years ago from 9100 to 1000 but that information was never forwarded on to the irish credit bureau . who still think i have a limit of 9100 . i have spoken on the phone twice with bank of ireland about this now and sent a message on 365 online which i recieved no response to .  and it has still not been forwarded onto the ICB . can someone please help me sort this out . as it is affecting my credit 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi SpannerMonkey,

Sorry to hear this. Can I ask when you sent the message on 365 Online in relation to this?

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

Hi SpannerMonkey,

Sorry to hear this. Can I ask when you sent the message on 365 Online in relation to this?

Thanks
    Tara

Initial phone calls were about 2 months ago and the message online was nearly 2 weeks ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi SpannerMonkey,

Thanks
    Tara

Initial phone calls were about 2 months ago and the message online was nearly 2 weeks ago
    Thanks SpannerMonkey, 

Can you please send us a PM here with your reference number of the message you sent on 365 Online? We'll ask our Credit Card team to look into this for you. Please click on the link in my signature below to send us a PM.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement