Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New MTL Tank

• 31-10-2017 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭

Hello
    I have been vaping now for a couple of months and fairly happy with my mods (Zelos & IStick Pico) which are both teamed up with Nautilus 2 tanks. I was a heavy smoker so my vaping is MTL. I use a tobacco blend. The Nautilus tanks are ok but are only 2ml tanks. Given the Christmas is coming up, I'm on the lookout for new 4ml tanks. I'm not at the stage yet of a rebuildable. Any recommendations for an off the shelf 4ml tank? I did a root through old threads and saw the GS Air mentioned with a 4ml glass adapter. Is there anything else I should be looking at?

Thanks in advance
    Conor

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

conjon wrote: »
    Hello
    I have been vaping now for a couple of months and fairly happy with my mods (Zelos & IStick Pico) which are both teamed up with Nautilus 2 tanks. I was a heavy smoker so my vaping is MTL. I use a tobacco blend. The Nautilus tanks are ok but are only 2ml tanks. Given the Christmas is coming up, I'm on the lookout for new 4ml tanks. I'm not at the stage yet of a rebuildable. Any recommendations for an off the shelf 4ml tank? I did a root through old threads and saw the GS Air mentioned with a 4ml glass adapter. Is there anything else I should be looking at?

Thanks in advance
    Conor

Melo 4: 4.5ml 25mm
    https://www.fasttech.com/p/8303704

Melo 3: 4ml 22mm
    https://www.fasttech.com/p/5316800

Steam Tribe Boss: 3.5ml 22mm
    https://www.fasttech.com/p/4686600

TRON-S: 4ml 22mm (leaks a little)
    https://www.fasttech.com/p/3904600

Eleaf GS-Tank: 3ml 22mm
    https://www.fasttech.com/p/2906200

Ego One Mega: 4ml 22mm (leaks a little)
    https://www.fasttech.com/p/2933800

GS Air-M: 3.5ml 19mm
    https://www.fasttech.com/p/3484000

Kabuki Styled: 4ml 22mm
    https://www.fasttech.com/p/4193901

Ego One Mega V2: 4ml 22mm
    https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Joyetech-eGo-ONE-Mega-V2-Atomizer.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Hello

Thanks in advance
    Conor

The only tanks available in the EU is 2.0 ml capacity,new TDP regulations.

Some of the tanks listed above in China are for Direct Lung & some of the others are out of stock & probably discontinued.
    There is one on that list which is MTL,the GS Air M (authentic) .

The only tank I can recommend is a Nautilus with a 5ml tank & uses the same coils as the Nautilus 2 that you have... https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10009821/1861801-authentic-aspire-nautilus-bvc-clearomizer-5ml

The only decent MTL tanks today are re-buildables,like the Siren2 & the Beserker.
    Very easy to build,you can buy ready made coils for them,all you have to do is tighten the screws & wick it,check those tanks out on Youtube,they will save you money in the end.

Fasttech is a fantastic Chinese site,been using them for years,the delivery can take a month but worth waiting or if you pay an extra dollar or two,you could have a delivery within 2 weeks by using "Ireland Express Epacket" this will be in the drop down list at checkout.

The only tanks available in the EU is 2.0 ml capacity,new TDP regulations.

Some of the tanks listed above in China are for Direct Lung & some of the others are out of stock & probably discontinued.
    There is one on that list which is MTL,the GS Air M (authentic) .

All of those tanks listed are great for mouth to lung. You just got to buy the right coils for them. I mtl with Ego one 1.0ohm coils mostly, which a lot of those tanks use. The Melo tanks use any atlantis style coil, of which there are many options, 1.2ohm, 1.5ohm and 1.8ohm to name a few.The Kabuki also can use atlantis style coils. All the variations of GS -tanks use the same coils of which there is also mtl options.

If you were to go with an ego one coil tank I would definitely go for the Ego One Mega V2. By far the best for Ego one coils. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

Gents thanks a million to you both, ye are a fountain of knowledge! I actually have the Melo Mini which came with the Pico. In terms of style I actually prefer it to the N2. I tried the .3 coil with my 6mg juice today at 30-45 and there was better taste, but I'm on the fence. This could be down to the juice. I tend to do most of my vaping with 12mg. I didn't realise that I could use the Nautilus coils on the Melo. I'm thinking of getting one and the Aspire (as I've a load of coils already).

How reliable are Fast tech for their mods, are the legit? The seem to be alot cheaper than over here. I can see my wallet taking another dent ðŸ˜.

Thanks very to you both!!

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

Youdipstick: could you give me a steer on which prebuilt coils would work on the Siren 2? Ideally I'd like to try keep to the 1.8 ohm coil for vaping at a lower wattage.

I thought giving up the smokes would save me money... :)

Thanks again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

There is also another MTL rebuildable tank about to hit the shelves any day/week now , designed by two of the big names in Vaping, Busardo and Dimitris . You would expect it to be good with those names attached but will have to wait for reviews .

All of those tanks listed are great for mouth to lung. You just got to buy the right coils for them. I mtl with Ego one 1.0ohm coils mostly, which a lot of those tanks use. The Melo tanks use any atlantis style coil, of which there are many options, 1.2ohm, 1.5ohm and 1.8ohm to name a few.The Kabuki also can use atlantis style coils. All the variations of GS -tanks use the same coils of which there is also mtl options.

If you were to go with an ego one coil tank I would definitely go for the Ego One Mega V2. By far the best for Ego one coils. :)

That's something I didn't know about the ego one coils fitting the Mega 2,I have a ton of those coils,can the Mega 2 do a restricted lung hit like the Mega 1,I must check out FT for the Mega 2,I see HeavensGift only sell in 20 pieces at a time,I'll have a look when I get home...thanks

Youdipstick: could you give me a steer on which prebuilt coils would work on the Siren 2? Ideally I'd like to try keep to the 1.8 ohm coil for vaping at a lower wattage.

I thought giving up the smokes would save me money... :)

Thanks again

Here is the 1.8 & there are other sizes in the drop down list...

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10020807/8120400-iwodevape-kanthal-a1-pre-coiled-wires-100-pack

Gents thanks a million to you both, ye are a fountain of knowledge! I actually have the Melo Mini which came with the Pico. In terms of style I actually prefer it to the N2. I tried the .3 coil with my 6mg juice today at 30-45 and there was better taste, but I'm on the fence. This could be down to the juice. I tend to do most of my vaping with 12mg. I didn't realise that I could use the Nautilus coils on the Melo. I'm thinking of getting one and the Aspire (as I've a load of coils already).

How reliable are Fast tech for their mods, are the legit? The seem to be alot cheaper than over here. I can see my wallet taking another dent ðŸ˜.

Thanks very to you both!!

FT is very reliable,I have never had any packages going astray,always buy when "Authentic" is in the listing,if the word "Styled" comes up,it means clone.

Always buy if shipping says "in stock or next day" when it says 5 or 7 business days,I personally wouldn't buy because it might come & it may not,you would be left in limbo,never a problem getting refunds,they are excellent at that.

No problem buying mods,if buying a mod with no batteries included,use that shipping I mentioned above "Ireland Express Epacket"
    If buying a mod with built in batteries,you will only get one choice of shipping but it is still free & will take a month.

Always separate your orders,one item per order,less chance of getting lost & hit by Customs,you are allowed €22 which is free of VAT,I usually keep my orders around $30 & never been hit with Customs,I have also purchased mods at €60 & never got charged,maybe I'm just lucky,even if you are caught by Customs,it's still a lot cheaper than here...

I think I have covered everything...

@youdipstick,

You can order 1 from heavensgifts no problem.

• Advertisement

@youdipstick,

You can order 1 from heavensgifts no problem.

I've never used Heavensgift before,what are they like with their delivery...

None at FT..

I've never used Heavensgift before,what are they like with their delivery...

None at FT..

Never had an issue with them and I have used them a lot. Delivery tends to be faster than fasttech. They have great clearance sales now and then, so worth bookmarking them and check it once a week or so. They sold the Ego One Mega's for €4 a while back.

The Ego one V2 airflow can be turned down for a restrictive mtl vape just like the regular Mega. I find it leaks a lot less too, really it only leaks if you let the juice level drop too low. It is by far the best of the Ego one tanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

jonski wrote: »
    There is also another MTL rebuildable tank about to hit the shelves any day/week now , designed by two of the big names in Vaping, Busardo and Dimitris . You would expect it to be good with those names attached but will have to wait for reviews .

Is this the one you mean? Looks good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

Is this the one you mean? Looks good

Yup , that's it , you can see the deck and a few more pictures on P.Busardo's Facebook page .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭JackieChang

Best MTL tank I've ever used was and is the Eleaf GS Tank. Been using it for two years now. The 1.2ohm coil is perfect.

Advertisement