Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank balance hasn’t updated

Options
  • 31-10-2017 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭

I transferred money to another bank account 5 days ago and the money went across but it is still showing in my current account, so now I can’t see how much I actually have.
    Why is it taking so long to clear?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Melisandre121,

Thanks for your post.

When you request a transfer on 365 Online, the funds are removed from your account immediately. Can you please double check to see if the funds have debited or if you've future dated the payment? To check a future dated payment, please select Money Transfer then View Payments Pending.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭Melisandre121

Hi Melisandre121,

Thanks for your post.

When you request a transfer on 365 Online, the funds are removed from your account immediately. Can you please double check to see if the funds have debited or if you've future dated the payment? To check a future dated payment, please select Money Transfer then View Payments Pending.

Thanks
    Tara

The money I transferred reached the other account but has not been debited.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭Gooser14

That's interesting.  I made a payment by debit card to Revenue on 27 Oct and it still isn't showing as debited from my account.  It will be interesting to see whether it updates overnight. 

PS I can confirm it updated overnight!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭Melisandre121

Gooser14 wrote: »
    That's interesting.  I made a payment by debit card to Revenue on 27 Oct and it still isn't showing as debited from my account.  It will be interesting to see whether it updates overnight. 

PS I can confirm it updated overnight!

Mine has updated too!

Advertisement