Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NC2 form Duplex

Options
  • 31-10-2017 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi Guys,

Hope someone can help.
    I have just bought a 3 double bedroom duplex apartment, it has 2 en suites ( showers) and a main bathroom(which I was thinking of installing an electric shower). There is a gas boiler in the property.
    Just been informed it was lying empty for over 2 years and will require a new connection from ESB and I have no idea what kVA I will require or the costs involved in getting the electricity turned back on. I know the apartments around me have electricity, so would that make any difference?

And can someone if they know the above information be able to help me complete the NC2 form without the need for an onsite visit from an electrician?
    I would be very grateful for any help here:)

Thanks in advance.

Longsun

Advertisement