Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best PS4 console deals in Ireland

Options
  • 31-10-2017 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi All,

I've recently moved from New Zealand and thinking about getting a PS4 while i am here for a year. What's the best deals you've come across recently? Im not too worried if 500G or 1TB and would look at a PS Pro if it wasn't too much more expensive!

Thanks in advance!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

www.argos.ie tend to have the best bundle offers so keep your eye on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 RyanBurnett

Thanks mate.

Looked at them and they we're a little of the mark. Gamestop looked good at 299 plus FIFA and GT

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Ash885

Online is best bet I always found and with Black Friday coming up I'd keep an eye out for that.

I got mine for €227 on Amazon Prime Day with two new releases and 2 controller back in July. Brand new.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 RyanBurnett

Is that a US PS4? Was thinking of taking what ever PS4 back to NZ and know UK/IRE is pal just like nz

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Ash885

No the deal was European - shipped from a warehouse in Germany so as far as I'm aware it's as if it's from here?

For Black Friday, I know some people on the radio were talking about holding out buying desktops/laptops etc. till then. I'm sure that would apply for consoles too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,442 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

the places to look at are Argos, Gamestop, Smyths and the Amazon Warehouse deals

Advertisement