Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Form 11 ROS offline update

• 31-10-2017 7:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭

Revenue, in their wisdom put out an update for Form 11 among other forms today (Deadline for those filing only).
    What exceptional timing.
    Muppetry of the highest order.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭exaisle

Yeah...the update was released around 4pm...but calling it muppetry is being very unkind to Muppets, Heisenberg81...I think the word you're looking for is G0BSH1TES!

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Nitrogan

Would this effect downloading F11 forms?

I'm trying to download one for 2016 and I can't open it with any applications I have.

If I'm talking apples and oranges I'd appreciate just knowing that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭exaisle

It may.

Go to your ROS offline application and click "download"...then click "Refresh" to get the list of latest forms....then scroll down to Form 11 and click "Upgrade" (or if you haven't already downloaded it, "Download").

With a bit of luck your form 11/ .f11 form should open then...be sure to download it first...then open it with the ROS offline. Don't try to open it straight off...

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Jonathan222

Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone is having issues with the DL of form 11 for the yr end 2017?

I DL it fine in approx June of this year. Went back in today and saw, on ROS offline, there was an update which I updated, uploaded a prepopulated form from revenue.ie but when I go into the ROS offline tool and try to open the form 11 for 2017, I get a "HTTP ERROR 500 Problem accessing /form11-v18.html. Reason: tmpFile.renameTo(classFile) failed"

I seem to be able to open the very first page (but it's hit and miss) telling me it's pre-populated from revenue records etc.., but when I try to click proceed, I get the error above and lots and lots of other what looks like code.

My old 2016,2015 etc.. forms open fine. It's just the 2017 one that I get the issue.

Any help would be appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭Heisenburg81

Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone is having issues with the DL of form 11 for the yr end 2017?

I DL it fine in approx June of this year. Went back in today and saw, on ROS offline, there was an update which I updated, uploaded a prepopulated form from revenue.ie but when I go into the ROS offline tool and try to open the form 11 for 2017, I get a "HTTP ERROR 500 Problem accessing /form11-v18.html. Reason: tmpFile.renameTo(classFile) failed"

I seem to be able to open the very first page (but it's hit and miss) telling me it's pre-populated from revenue records etc.., but when I try to click proceed, I get the error above and lots and lots of other what looks like code.

My old 2016,2015 etc.. forms open fine. It's just the 2017 one that I get the issue.

Any help would be appreciated.

There was an update done earlier in the year - I think in fairness to Revenue they did advise that Form 11's downloaded before the update my not upload correctly and would need to be re done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Jonathan222

There was an update done earlier in the year - I think in fairness to Revenue they did advise that Form 11's downloaded before the update my not upload correctly and would need to be re done.

Cheers. Yeh I rang them and they said they were having issues. They advised best thing to do, as an FYI, was to complet the form in revenue.ie , in the work in progress tab, but to complete it no later then 3 days after you start it, as you will lose it in the wip tab otherwise and have to start again. Slightly frustrating if I'm honest. The offline tool was/is very handy .

Advertisement