Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Incident at World Trade Centre Memorial

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭gitzy16v

screamer wrote: »
    Ah yeh sure they're all like that...... Rolls eyes
    Sure off you go with the religion of peace and a hard neck you're all set.....

You should really check on my post history.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Sure off you go with the religion of peace and a hard neck you're all set.....

The irony in this post is amazing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,175 ✭✭✭screamer

ThisRegard wrote: »

It all depends on your interpretation doesn't it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

What is the world coming to?

Sure all you need with the religion of peace is a hard neck you're all set.....
    How so?
    Another soundbite is it?

• Advertisement

branie2 wrote: »
    What is the world coming to?

The increase of a violent ideology.

gitzy16v wrote: »
    The increase of a violent ideology.

Indeed and if they have their way an annhilation of any religion and people not their own. Scary isn't it. But sure we'll light a few more candles and wring our hands tighter and hope the bad guys stop.....

gitzy16v wrote: »
    How so?
    Another soundbite is it?

What?

It's not that complicated. Someone goes on the usual rant about all Muslims, but someone says that not all Catholic priests are paedophiles.

What?

It's not that complicated. Someone goes on the usual rant about all Muslims, but someone says that not all Catholic priests are paedophiles.

No someone says that not all Catholic priests are paedos..... And that you need a hard neck to be part of the religion of peace.
    No rant was involved.... That was your interpretation. So, hope I've cleared all that up for you.

I said someone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Jobs OXO

So attacker left a note saying he was attacking in the name of Isis. This needs to be shut down asap. Time for trump to really act now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Chrongen

Not a body in the street, not a single EMT person helping someone, not a single view from above, not a witness, no crew or staff or media at a hospital room. Nothing. There was more footage of Bloody Sunday nearly 50 years ago and there was no internet or mobiles or hand-heald cameras then. 8 dead and a couple of dozen wounded and not a single body or witness?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭bajer101

Chrongen wrote: »
    Not a body in the street, not a single EMT person helping someone, not a single view from above, not a witness, no crew or staff or media at a hospital room. Nothing. There was more footage of Bloody Sunday nearly 50 years ago and there was no internet or mobiles or hand-heald cameras then. 8 dead and a couple of dozen wounded and not a single body or witness?

Apart from the eyewitness reports and videos! Are you suggesting that the NWO faked a terrorist attack on one of the busiest streets in the world? If so, where are all the videos and eyewitness reports from all the people saying, "I was there at the time and didn't see anything"?

Let me guess, you also believe that 9/11 was an inside job and that vaccines are a big pharma conspiracy? Wake up sheeple!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

What the hell are you on about?

Indeed and if they have their way an annhilation of any religion and people not their own. Scary isn't it. But sure we'll light a few more candles and wring our hands tighter and hope the bad guys stop.....

Just delete that bit and im all with ya.
    Im not scared and neither should you or anyone else be.
    These Islamist clowns and their boardsie apologists thrive on peoples fears but the sane,smart and sensible amongst us can sort this bullsh1t out easily,it wont be nice and it wont be pc but its easily done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Chrongen

bajer101 wrote: »
    Apart from the eyewitness reports and videos! Are you suggesting that the NWO faked a terrorist attack on one of the busiest streets in the world? If so, where are all the videos and eyewitness reports from all the people saying, "I was there at the time and didn't see anything"?

Let me guess, you also believe that 9/11 was an inside job and that vaccines are a big pharma conspiracy? Wake up sheeple!

Wow, doesn't take much to make you launch into a tantrum and bring up 9/11.

I didn't see a single body in the street, did you?
    I didn't see anyone getting helped into an ambulance.

Is the excuse for that the usual "out of respect for their families"?

What eyewitmess reports did you see of hear?

I've seen this one:

(and boy does it look and sound completely staged. Listen to the way the guy feigns shock, It's laughable. Seriously. does this guy sound shocked or does he sound like he's reading from a script:

www(dot)youtube(dot)com/watch?v=oyPjyC7oduA

I've seen this one:

(and boy does it look and sound completely staged. Listen to the way the guy feigns shock, It's laughable. Seriously. does this guy sound shocked or does he sound like he's reading from a script:

Im sure there is more gruesome footage to be found if you looked hard enough.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/shooting-new-york-near-world-11443537

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

It shouldn't have to be said, but this thread shows again that it has to be;

Those of us that oppose and detest the wankstains of society that only care about furthering their own pathetic agenda oppose the cowardly murderous wankstains that murder in the name of their 'faith' more than you do.

There are a lot of cowardly wankstains in this thread, but none as bad as the wankstain that perpetrated this act.

I'm no liberal, I'm no cuck, but by **** the world is full of cowardly wankstains.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

I've seen this one:

Right after your video there is a CBSN report with bodies on YouTube.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Mutant z wrote: »
    When will the religion of terror stop inflicting these horrible tragedies on the world when will the leftist loons take their head out of their arses and see this death cult for the crazy that it is, its evil and belongs in the desert not civilized society.

When will the west stop inflicting terror on the innocent people of the middle east?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,003 ✭✭✭enricoh

It shouldn't have to be said, but this thread shows again that it has to be;

Those of us that oppose and detest the wankstains of society that only care about furthering their own pathetic agenda oppose the cowardly murderous wankstains that murder in the name of their 'faith' more than you do.

There are a lot of cowardly wankstains in this thread, but none as bad as the wankstain that perpetrated this act.

I'm no liberal, I'm no cuck, but by **** the world is full of cowardly wankstains.

Thanks for that, truly fascinating stuff!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

While i do feel sorry for people that died, at the end of the day, you reap what you sow. Look at the hundreds of thousands of people the yanks have killed since the " war on terror". You have to expect a little bit of blowback now and again. They've destablised and blown the **** out of middle east were it looks like now that these sort of attacks will never end. If America wasnt an island in the middle of an ocean, im sure they'd be getting attacked a lot more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,371 ✭✭✭Phoebas

While i do feel sorry for people that died, at the end of the day, you reap what you sow. Look at the hundreds of thousands of people the yanks have killed since the " war on terror". You have to expect a little bit of blowback now and again. They've destablised and blown the **** out of middle east were it looks like now that these sort of attacks will never end. If America wasnt an island in the middle of an ocean, im sure they'd be getting attacked a lot more.

5 Argentinian friends, a Belgian and two others have 'reaped what they sow'?
    While i do feel sorry for people that died
    No. You don't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

They've destablised and blown the **** out of middle east were it looks like now that these sort of attacks will never end..

The attacker wasn't middle-eastern though.
    He was an Uzbek.... Just like the Stockholm attacker was Uzbek.

What has either nation done to hurt Uzbekistan?

No.
    F*ck off back to Kildare with your appeasing victim blaming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭server down

Gringo180 wrote: »
    When will the west stop inflicting terror on the innocent people of the middle east?

Actually the US tends to topple secular regimes. Hard to see why they annoy Isis.

Yes i do feels sorry for them, i think its terrible all the innocent people that get killed, but at the end of the day if it wasnt for America trying to force their freedom and democracy/ oil robbing on the middle east all of this crap wouldnt be happening right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭server down

Jobs OXO wrote: »
    So attacker left a note saying he was attacking in the name of Isis. This needs to be shut down asap. Time for trump to really act now.

He should do what? Reinstate the secular regimes that the US overthrew? Stop mollycoddling Saudi Arabia?

If he wanted to he wouldn’t be allowed.

No.
    F*ck off back to Kildare with your appeasing victim blaming.

Uzbeks are muslims. America has created an enviroment for disenfranchised young muslims to attack the west

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Time too Take off your tin foil hat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Well by your logic what did any Iraqi do to America to justify them blowing the shiite out of the place and killing hundreds of thousands of there civilians? It was Saudi nationals who were at fault for the Sept 11th attacks, not Iraqi, Afghans, Syrians nor Libyan nationals.

Uzbeks are muslims. America has created an enviroment for disenfranchised young muslims to attack the west

Your efforts to appease jihad will go better if you remain consistent.

First it was because of muh....middle east.
    Now it is because of muh....muslims

So, which is it?

Not all Uzbeks are muslim
    Not all muslims are jihadis.

Which is it?
    If you seek to excuse jihad, then what did Sweden do to deserve its attack?

Consistency lads... it's important when defending the indefensible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭BillyBobBS

Well done you. The jihadists are counting on your support.

So, which is it?

Which is it?

Sweden has troops in Iraq.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭baylah17

Absolute tragedy for the families of the victims.
    Where next one wonders?

Sweden has a mere 35 men training Iraqi troops and police as they fight against IS..... this is a good thing wouldn't you agree?

Again lads consistency, you are lacking it.

What did Sweden do to Uzbekistan to warrant a terrorist attack from one of its citizens?

If you seek to excuse jihad, you have to get your ducks in a row here!
    I'm trying to help you not look like an idiotic jihad appeaser!

• Advertisement

baylah17 wrote: »
    Absolute tragedy for the families of the victims.
    Where next one wonders?

Anywhere id say, and unfortunately, i dont see it ever ending. It took 30 years for peace in Northern Ireland. So how long it'll take in the middle east, who knows, maybe when all the oil runs out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 70,731 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

So, which is it?

Which is it?

I wouldn't even begin trying to defend either side.

Both are indefensible and one is causing the other. A vicious circle that will not end until one side has the courage to stop and treats the other as equal and with respect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,137 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Sweden has a mere 35 men training Iraqi troops and police as they fight against IS..... this is a good thing wouldn't you agree?

What did Sweden do to Uzbekistan to warrant a terrorist attack from one of its citizens?

By keeping saying terms like consistency , the original Jihad of this new age started in 2001. Committed by Saudi Arabians sponsored by Saudi Arabians.

Where is the consistent call for Saudi Arabia to be outcast, outed and vilified.

Instead we have a crusade of sorts against every other nation that appears to be remotely connected but not central to terrorism.

Consistency lads, consistency.

If they didn’t they would still be a target for the people that are committing these atrocities. They are attacks on non Muslims and Western civilisation. They say so themselves, yet every thread we have to go through this same rigmarole.

ISIS and ISIS sympathisers love to kill non Muslims. It’s a fairly simple concept.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

If they didn’t they would still be a target for the people that are committing these atrocities. They are attacks on non Muslims and Western civilisation. They say so themselves, yet every thread we have to go through this same rigmarole.

ISIS and ISIS sympathisers love to kill non Muslims. It’s a fairly simple concept.

Isis kill far far more Muslims than non Muslims??

• Advertisement

listermint wrote: »
    By keeping saying terms like consistency , the original Jihad of this new age started in 2001.

No Lister, an aul lad like yourself knows that the "original" jihad started 1,400 years ago.

But back on point.

What did Sweden do to Uzbekistan to deserve their terrorist attack?
    What did America do to Uzbekistan to deserve their terrorist attack?

I'm trying to give you appeasers all the rope you need to hang yourselves!
    I know you lads won't let me down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭BillyBobBS

Seems the terrorist entered the U.S. on a "diversity visa program," aimed at 'diversifying immigrant populations in the United States.'

How nice of him to pay the US back by murdering innocent people the evil git.

Yes i do agree its a good thing, but from ISIS's view it makes them a target. Look im no defender of Islamic terror. To be honest i wish that they were all killed but what i was tryin to say, that if Ameria didnt go into the Iraq/ syria/ Afghanistan/ libya, would we be having all these attacks now. They've created the environment for islamic terror to flourish by there own actions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭DavidLyons_

Posters on here excusing jihadi scum!?! Amazing levels of mental gymnastics. To paraphrase Jello Biafra, "in the real caliphate, you'll be the first to go..."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

Theres no way that guy knew what religion the people he mowed into were.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,137 ✭✭✭✭listermint

No Lister, an aul lad like yourself knows that the "original" jihad started 1,400 years ago.

But back on point.

What did Sweden do to Uzbekistan to deserve their terrorist attack?
    What did America do to Uzbekistan to deserve their terrorist attack?

I'm trying to give you appeasers all the rope you need to hang yourselves!
    I know you lads won't let me down.

What did Iraq do to deserve invasion ? It was a secular country.

When there was some lads down the peninsula that started all of this, i suspect you know when i said the term new age you would come out with 1400 years. which means to me you cant or chose not to read the post just respond to it slamming on the keys with a response before digesting the content.

Saudi Arabia, i ask you again.

Consistency bo, consistency be somewhat consistent in your ere to capture the sponsors of jihad. because to far, youve failed.

Isis kill far far more Muslims than non Muslims??

Why the question marks? ISIS love to kill non Muslims.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Why the question marks? ISIS love to kill non Muslims.

Merly pointing out the absolute flaw in your point,that ignores all the innocent Muslims they've killed??

?????????????????? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Jobs OXO

BillyBobBS wrote: »
    Seems the terrorist entered the U.S. on a "diversity visa program," aimed at 'diversifying immigrant populations in the United States.'

How nice of him to pay the US back by murdering innocent people the evil git.

President Trump will put an end to this diversity program sh1te

listermint wrote: »
    What did Iraq do to deserve invasion ? It was a secular country

I'm not defending that.
    Why would I .... it was a terrible thing to do.

I'm trying to pick apart why you lads seem to excuse the murder of innocents.

None of ye have taken up my offer?

What did Sweden do to Uzbekistan that justifies their terrorist attack?

So many Boardsies seek to appease and coddle jihad..... I'm trying to help you tease apart why you seek to excuse.
    I'm helping you Lister.

• Advertisement
Advertisement