Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conveyancing For a new build

Options
  • 31-10-2017 10:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi there, just wondering what you would expect from your solicitor when Conveyancing for a new build, I have quoted for the following Deed, Opening folio, Mortgage, Folio, Search fees, Commissioner fees, Outlays. I have raised several questions wrt to house specification etc and have got no responses. Should I expect more or just the above. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Cheezeweasel

Copy Folio & Mortgage Registration Fee (Mortgage?). Land Registry Transfer Registration Fee is probably not applicable to a new build.
    Your solicitor does not care about the type of house you are getting. It makes little difference to them. 
    They will also pay your stamp duty (1%) which you will need to transfer to them. Keep in mind that your quote may be ex VAT.  

Advertisement