Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1st November at last

Options
  • 01-11-2017 6:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭

Good luck to all this morning have a safe season and lets see some pictures on here later

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭J.R.

You must have been heading out early!

Two of us headed out - met six cocks but didn't get any.

Didn't bother firing at easy shots and the others were out of range or went over the hedge without a shot.

Lovely day to be out - really enjoyed it.

Called it a day as the dog is pushing on in years and was getting tired.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭grassroot1

No I was up we had a cow calving, glad you had a good day JR
    Had a good day myself 3 birds in the bag a great day to be out. Good company to enjoy it with what more could you want.
    The best bit for me was the areas we put the effort into during the summer really showed up with plenty of birds.
    The supper next and then we'll go and listen to lies in the pub!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Eddie B

J.R. wrote: »
    You must have been heading out early!

Two of us headed out - met six cocks but didn't get any.

Didn't bother firing at easy shots and the others were out of range or went over the hedge without a shot.

Lovely day to be out - really enjoyed it.

Called it a day as the dog is pushing on in years and was getting tired.

Tell the truth, yee missed the easy shots lol

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Dai John

Saw one, shot one. The question was, what happened to all the cocks we released ? Met 3 other lads from club and they did not see any,

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭blackpearl

3 of us out 9 birds setters worked great plenty of birds about ,2 of us out today had 6 finished at 12 o clock .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭useurowname

Took the day off for the first time in a while. I hunted on my own with the springer for some 4 hours. Rose no pheasants, a couple of slow Woodcock but wished them good luck . An empty game bag going home , but a big smile and a tired dog.. what a lovely day to be out.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

As per the request of the poster i have removed his pictures.

Let me say this. I am annoyed and disappointed that another shooter who has a different view point/practice was subjected to the ridicule and embarrassment he was. I expect this from those on the outside, but not our own although it is becoming a trend these days.

This forum is for everyone or all view points. You are free to discuss anything that is legal. However the ball was dropped, by the Mods, on this occasion and to the poster i apologise for that. It won't happen again.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement