If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q3000ST speaker stands

Options
  • 01-11-2017 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I was wondering do these stands fit the q2020i speakers?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

calnand wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I was wondering do these stands fit the q2020i speakers?

Thanks
    Hi Calnand,

The 3000st stands should fit the 2020s but you may need to use a bit of blu tac to secure them. You can also use the Soundstyle Z2 stands for the 2020is.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Z2 would actually be better for the 2020i TBH (and cheaper!)
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-100049-z2.aspx

Thanks as ever and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭calnand

Thanks David & John,

I think I'll definitely get them.

Thanks David & John,

I think I'll definitely get them.
    No problem at all Calnand.

Drop us your contact number in a PM when your ready and we can give you a call or you can order direct via the link above.

So I looked at the height of the stands, I think they might be a bit too low. Eat height is around 1m in the room, so maybe something like the PIXEL T80 might be better? I was looking at the 2050i or TANNOY ECLIPSE THREE and skip the stands, any preference?

• Advertisement

So I looked at the height of the stands, I think they might be a bit too low. Eat height is around 1m in the room, so maybe something like the PIXEL T80 might be better? I was looking at the 2050i or TANNOY ECLIPSE THREE and skip the stands, any preference?
    Hi Calnand.

I would not recommend putting the 2020's on the T80's as it would be very top heavy due to weight of the 2020 speakers and I would worry they would tip over very easily.

Floorstanders would be a better option and the 2050i are excellent speakers and would give a deeper fuller sound over the 2020's.

The Tannoy Eclipse Three are also a great speaker and although not as good as the 2050's still would sound better over the 2020.

I've probably made your decision harder now :)

For me it would have to be the 2050's.

Yeah I'll get the 2050i, had my eye on on them for a while.

Yeah I'll get the 2050i, had my eye on  on them for a while.
    Hey Calnand.

Good Choice :)

You can order them direct on the website here:
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-12716-2050i-gr.aspx

Or you can drop me your contact number and we can give you a call.

Hey Calnand.

Thanks I'll pm you it now,

Hey Calnand.

Thanks I'll pm you it now,
    Thanks calnand

• Advertisement

Thanks Guys, speakers arrived first thing Tuesday morning. Had them set up that night. They sound amazing. Luckily we have no neighbours on the other side of the wall. I think we're looking for an av amp at some stage, so I'll be sure to get onto ye when we're looking.

Thanks Guys, speakers arrived first thing Tuesday morning. Had them set up that night. They sound amazing. Luckily we have no neighbours on the other side of the wall. I think we're looking for an av amp at some stage, so I'll be sure to get onto ye when we're looking.
    Hey Calnand.

Great to hear that you are enjoying the new speakers!

Drop me a post or PM when your in the market for a receiver and I'll see what i can do for you ;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.