Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

norseman 2018

Options
  • 01-11-2017 10:38am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭

just a reminder, entries open today, well tonight at 8pm irish

for those of us that tried to get in last year, that's 2 entries this year...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭joey100

Cheers Mossy, I think I read somewhere that they are changing the entry system for next year too so you will no longer be building entries. Something about them linking up with some other races and they aren't sure what system will be in place for entry.

*Please note: For 2018 we will pause accumulating extra chances to win the draw. The reason is that we need 2018 to remodel our draw structure to accommodate the new exciting possibilities the new XTRI World Tour project will open. New possibilities to race xtreme triathlons and Norseman will be announced in 2018.

(taken from norseman website)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

so they did the entry accrual system for a total of 1 year. :)

Well even though I said I wouldn't enter I did. Free this year to enter so I'd expect entry numbers to go up again.

I'm really hoping I don't get it though, next year really doesn't suit. 4 weeks is enough to recover after my first full distance and go again isn't it??

Any one who entered the draw will find out on Monday morning if they got a slot. Anyone from here enter?

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Pmaldini

joey100 wrote: »
    Any one who entered the draw will find out on Monday morning if they got a slot. Anyone from here enter?

i did Joey, the missus will murder me if i get in as i told her i wouldn't go long this year but sure i had to give it a try:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Grassey

Pmaldini wrote:
    i did Joey, the missus will murder me if i get in as i told her i wouldn't go long this year but sure i had to give it a try

Exact same situation here! Whoops....

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭boysinblack

One my mates got it last year. You will hear Sunday evening if you got it, even though they say Monday. They send the no emails first so if you seen people post on twitter saying they haven't got it and your mailbox is still empty ....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Grassey

Just got my 'No'. Oddly relived.....

A no for me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Pmaldini

Its no for me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement