Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulsterbank uFirst ticket offers

• 01-11-2017 10:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

Anyone have experience with the Ulsterbank ufirst ticket function? Bank of Ireland decided to restrict non-CHIP transactions on my card due to it being used on a potentially compromised ATM (which is fine) but didn't bother telling me (which isn't) which caused me a fair bit of grief, so now looking to switch.
    Had a look at the uFirst offer - is the interface for buying tickets handy? Would you be at a disadvantage trying to get tickets on it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Paulmee

Hi, I have been a ufirst account holder for a number of years. I find the ticket service great, its 25% rebate per ticket back into your account, you just link into ticketmaster from the ufirst account and then enter in the reference number into a ufirst popup to claim, so I dont see any disadvantages. The mobile phone insurance is also very useful, I used it last year after my phone stopped working.

Advertisement