Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cube mountain bike for 12 year old

Options
  • 01-11-2017 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,484 ✭✭✭

Hi folks.

My son is asking Santa for a mountain bike. He has it in his head that he wants a Cube bike with rockshox shock absorbers.

I'm looking on adverts for second hand bikes so need to be sure that I know a little before I decide to go see bikes that might be the right fitOne of his pals has a 17 inch Cube Aim.

The bike would mostly be used around the roads, trying to do wheelies etc, but maybe a little bit of off road stuff if I rent a bike for myself up in Ticknock or Ballinastoe, or he heads out with mates & another parent up there.

So I was thinking he'll only need rear suspension, right? Is the Cube Aim worth looking at? I may have to stretch for a new one if I can't get a really good condition used one.

Any suggestions where to buy for new or used from bricks and mortar only would be appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement