Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill pay order

Options
  • 01-11-2017 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi i ordered a bill pay plan and phone with you last night. When should i receive it. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Gtapo wrote: »
    Hi i ordered a bill pay plan and phone with you last night. When should i receive it. Thanks
    Hi Gtapo,

Thanks for getting in touch. Did you receive an order number or an account number when you placed the order? If so, can you send me the details with your full name in a PM please?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Gtapo

Sent you order number in pm. Thanks

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi Gtapo,

Thanks for getting in touch. Did you receive an order number or an account number when you placed the order? If so, can you send me the details with your full name in a PM please?

- Adam

Did you manage to check order. Thanks

Did you manage to check order. Thanks
    Thanks for that, I have responded to your PM.

- Adam

Sent you another pm. 5 days is a bit long too wait. Thanks
    Thanks for that, I have responded to your PM.

- Adam

• Advertisement

Please can you try and find out what is going on because i didn't think it would take long to get phone because i sent documents straight away and i regret switching. Thanks

Please can you try and find out what is going on because i didn't think it would take long to get phone because i sent documents straight away and i regret switching. Thanks

I have responded to your latest PM.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Ingrid7

same here Gtapo

I really regret that I decided to place my order with Eir

No sign of phone or my  money .

The customer service is being ignorant and very unhelpful

I was told to wait longer but they don't want to explain what's wrong or try to solve the issue...

Ingrid7 wrote: »

same here Gtapo

I was told to wait longer but they don't want to explain what's wrong or try to solve the issue...

Hi Ingrid7,

Apologies for the delay, we were trying to locate your order, however, as you sent me your old order number for the account that you cancelled, we were only able to locate your cancelled order. I have responded to your PM. Can you send me your new order number in a PM please?

- Adam

Ingrid7 wrote: »

same here Gtapo

Hi Ingrid7,

Apologies for the delay, we were trying to locate your order, however, as you sent me your old order number for the account that you cancelled, we were only able to locate your cancelled order. I have responded to your PM. Can you send me your new order number in a PM please?

- Adam
    this is a message that I got on the 30th of October when I placed my recent order:

'Thank you for submitting your eir order online.
    Your eir online order number is EIRQX4N83N.'

I haven't changed my mind and this order was not cancelled.

• Advertisement

did you get your phone Gtapo??

Advertisement