Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone X order

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 stevemck2

davo2001 wrote: »
    Maybe your time machine isn't working correctly? 

Just back from the past now, changed my order from 27th November to 27 October.... still hasn't helped

Still nothing regarding delivery or confirmation unfortunately.  So unprofessional doing this to customers. It seems that there's no-one who can help when calling customer care. 2 hours on the phone today and pinged to every department imaginable except one who deals with online orders. 

Still nothing regarding delivery or confirmation unfortunately.  So unprofessional doing this to customers. It seems that there's no-one who can help when calling customer care. 2 hours on the phone today and pinged to every department imaginable except one who deals with online orders. 

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭R777B

stevemck2 wrote: »
    Me too. I called today saying I'd like to cancel the order/the plan/and my exisitng plan and was told the only thing I can do is, wait for nightline to send the phone to me, reject it, and then it'll be sent back to eir at which point I'll get a refund for the phone and bundle will be cancelled. 

The phone hasnt even been dispatched yet. I could be waiting weeks and weeks for a refund. What an almighty joke of a company 

Advertisement