Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just Mobile App

Options
  • 01-11-2017 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭

I can never ever get the Just Mobile sports app to work on my phone Samsung S8 all I ever get is a message that I have reached the maximum number of active streams? Even though there is nothing open, any idea on what the issue is and how to resolve this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Joekers wrote: »
    I can never ever get the Just Mobile sports app to work on my phone Samsung S8 all I ever get is a message that I have reached the maximum number of active streams? Even though there is nothing open, any idea on what the issue is and how to resolve this?
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. Sorry to hear you're having issues with this service. Are you a stand-alone mobile customer with us or do you have any other services?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Joekers

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. Sorry to hear you're having issues with this service. Are you a stand-alone mobile customer with us or do you have any other services?

- Adam

Hi Adam I am just an eir mobile customer standard 55 euro a month bill.

Hi there,

- Adam

Hi Adam I am just an eir mobile customer standard 55 euro a month bill.
    Can you PM me your full name, number and PIN please?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Joekers

- Adam

Pm Sent

- Adam

Pm Sent
    Thanks, I have responded to your PM.

- Adam

• Advertisement
Advertisement