Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent a room Sun - Fri

Options
  • 01-11-2017 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭

Hi All,
    Some people will remember, I had a room for rent on a 5 night basis last year. It will be back on the market the start of December in Inchicore, €130 a week.
    I am not expecting much from putting this here, but if anyone is looking our knows of anyone looking, pm me.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Henbabani

shame on you
    where do you that the tenant live on Saturday? be a homeless?
    enough with that utilization of the housing crisis.

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Kablamo!

Henbabani wrote: »
    shame on you

Ever hear of students?

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Henbabani

Kablamo! wrote: »
    Henbabani wrote: »
    shame on you

Ever hear of students?
    yes, maybe the irish one who go back home for the weekend. but i bet they're not going back EVERY weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Those arrangements can suit some people very well, apart from students I'm thinking on contractors who might be in Dublin during the week and returning back to the family at the weekends.

Up to people to decide for themselves if what the OP is offering will suit their needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭kellyshell

I am aiming towards commuters so anyone that wants to stay at the weekend does not need to contact me. I have clearly advertised what's on offer so there would be no confusion.
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭tevey08

560 euro a month seems fairly steep for a Monday - Friday. I rented 2 separate Double en-suite rooms in City for 500 a month full-time. I don't think boards is the best place to advertise this room as you're only going to get scrutinized.

Rent.ie or Gumtree would suit you better without any opinions from the likes of me and others :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Mod Note: If you're not interested in the room on offer, do not post to this thread.

Ha ha I can handle a little scrutiny don't worry tevey08!
    Would you believe I have been getting €120 a week for the past year. I have actually researched and there are places in Dublin 8 asking for €600 - €900 for 5 nights a week.
    I don't trust Gumtree and I am on Daft so I am sure I will find someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

kellyshell wrote: »
    Hi All,
    Some people will remember.....

I had actually totally forgotten.

Anyway, 130 a week for a 5 day is a bit at the steeper end. I'd say put it at 475 a month bills included. See how you get on at 130 a week bills included, but I'd suspect the sweet spot is 475. You will have the room filled within a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Sixtoes

It's pretty common in Inchicore for students from the college to pay €120 - €130 for 5 nights Sun - Thurs including dinner. I know a few people who offer this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Pelvis

You'd have to pay me €130 a week to live in Inchicore.

myshirt wrote: »
    I had actually totally forgotten.

Anyway, 130 a week for a 5 day is a bit at the steeper end. I'd say put it at 475 a month bills included. See how you get on at 130 a week bills included, but I'd suspect the sweet spot is 475. You will have the room filled within a week.

:D Cannot believe you forgot!

Bills are included! Thanks for the advice.

Advertisement