Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Placed order- no confirmation

Options
  • 01-11-2017 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hello
    I've  ordered a bill pay plan and phone with you two days ago and haven't got any  update yet

The money is taken from my bank account so I would like to know what's happening next?Two days with no feedback is a long wait

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Ingrid7

could you help me please???

4 days and still no feedback from Eir..

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭jamesoc85

I have exactly the same problem, placed a bill phone order on Thursday, 26 October. I got one email to upload documents which I did after that nothing. I’ve been charged for the phone. But nothing from Eir after that. I have tried calling support a few times they have no clue and just pass me on to different departments.

jamesoc85 wrote: »
    I have exactly the same problem, placed a bill  phone order on Thursday, 26 October. I got one email to upload documents which I did after that nothing. I’ve been charged for the phone. But nothing from Eir after that. I have tried calling support a few times they have no clue and just pass me on to different departments.
    I'm really not happy :(

zero effort to help with a problem

Their customer service is really bad.

I understand that there must be some technical problem with order processing but I don't understand why they won't even explain it to us  or apology???

I've placed my order for Galaxy S8  on the 30th of october  because I wanted go get free gift (samsung VR) with the phone (as advertised...) But  the offer was valid till 2nd of november- so thanks to EIR slow processing I have no way to get it now..
    Special offer is gone,I have no phone,no money, no service

really awful Eir!!!!

• Advertisement

I have exactly the same problem, placed a bill  phone order on Thursday, 26 October. I got one email to upload documents which I did after that nothing. I’ve been charged for the phone. But nothing from Eir after that. I have tried calling support a few times they have no clue and just pass me on to different departments.
    did you get your phone jamesoc85?

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

In the same boat, just posted a thread on it. No phone but money taken. Customer service on the phone has been abysmal

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭jamesoc85

Ingrid7 wrote: »

I canceled my order, I spent an hour in an Eir store on Friday. The sales guy was great, he emailed someone who finally found my order. I got a phone call later from a supervisor who told me that Eir sent me an email during the week and that my order was pending a deposit.

I never received this email and I called support on four occasions for hours at a time and no one could find my order and I was pushed around from department to department. I was offered a €30 credit for the inconvenience. I declined the offer and cancel my order.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

I canceled my order, I spent an hour in an Eir store on Friday. The sales guy was great, he emailed someone who finally found my order. I got a phone call later from a supervisor who told me that Eir sent me an email during the week and that my order was pending a deposit.

I never received this email and I called support on four occasions for hours at a time and no one could find my order and I was pushed around from department to department. I was offered a €30 credit for the inconvenience. I declined the offer and cancel my order.
    And 6 days since your original post and no response from anyone from Eir. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi Ingrid7, 

Apologies for the delays in coming back to you and for the experience you've had with us. 

Feel free to PM me your email address, mobile contact and address and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭R777B

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]I also had the same issue, ordered a phone last Wednesday, money taken straight away, and no email to confirm the purchase! [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I've still got nothing in writing to say what that money was paying for, and was told (after waiting an hour and forty minutes on hold) that yes they have they order and 'everything is grand, they just don’t issue receipts or invoices.' [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]To add insult to injury, they also changed my tv and broadband bundle in the process of ordering this phone without me asking them to! When I ask customer service can they help me with it, they transfer me to one line after the other after the other, apparently going from one department back to the other back to the other. [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]I have never come across such horrific customer service. [/font]

I know :(
    7 days of waiting now... I've tried to call EIR support, contact them via email, FB, boards, online chat- still no help :(

7 days of waiting now... I've tried to call EIR support, contact them via email, FB, boards, online chat- still no help :(
    I've received your PM Ingrid7, I'll come back to you soon. 

Thanks

Tracey 

R777B wrote: »
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I also had the same issue, ordered a phone last Wednesday, money taken straight away, and no email to confirm the purchase! [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I've still got nothing in writing to say what that money was paying for, and was told (after waiting an hour and forty minutes on hold) that yes they have they order and 'everything is grand, they just don’t issue receipts or invoices.' [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]To add insult to injury, they also changed my tv and broadband bundle in the process of ordering this phone without me asking them to! When I ask customer service can they help me with it, they transfer me to one line after the other after the other, apparently going from one department back to the other back to the other. [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]I have never come across such horrific customer service. [/font]
    Hi R777B, 

I'm really sorry to hear this. 

Feel free to PM me your account details and name on the account and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

I've received your PM Ingrid7, I'll come back to you soon. 

Thanks

Tracey 
    thank you.
     Hope to get some update today.

any luck today?

I finally got someone to cancel my order and end this charade for me. Off to 3 or Vodafone I go. 

I finally got someone to cancel my order and end this charade for me. Off to 3 or Vodafone I go. 
    I'm thinking about cancelling my order too, but I'm afraid that it will take weeks/months to get my money back...

where can I leave formal complaint????

https://www.eir.ie/complaints/ here - I wouldnt expect a response however, I've sent several since last Wednesday and havent heard diddly. 

Went into Vodafone and they had a phone sorted in 10 minutes

• Advertisement

I understand your frustration Ingrid7, however, I am awaiting a response from the online team. As soon as I hear back I'll come back to you. 

The complaints details can be found in this link - https://www.eir.ie/complaint

Apologies for the delays. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

https://www.eir.ie/complaints/ here - I wouldnt expect a response however, I've sent several since last Wednesday and havent heard diddly. 

Went into Vodafone and they had a phone sorted in 10 minutes
    I have responded to your PM R777B. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭raytaxi

I've had same problem, couldn't get help here. Rang today to cancel all contracts have a promise of call tomorrow with details of phone or my money back. 

I'm really angry and disappointed.
    I've been waiting  9 days just to find out that my order was cancelled without any notice or reason.
    Not a single email or phone call from Eir- nothing. I've spent hours on the phone to Customer Service trying to find out what happened to my money.No luck. No explanation..
    It's a joke!!!!Worst service ever. :(
    Avoid this company!
    Go to '3' or Vodafone...

I'm really angry and disappointed.
    I've been waiting  9 days just to find out that my order was cancelled without any notice or reason.
    Not a single email or phone call from Eir- nothing. I've spent hours on the phone to Customer Service trying to find out what happened to my money.No luck. No explanation..
    It's a joke!!!!Worst service ever. :(
    Avoid this company!
    Go to '3' or Vodafone...
    I understand your frustration here Ingrid7, I've responded to your PM's.

Apologies for all inconvenience caused. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Bazsutto

Finally got text from nightline confirming delivery for tomorrow.

My phone arrived today 2 weeks after order, had to threaten closing account to progress things. Though I see my contract start date changed and also increased price though I believe i have this sorted. Time will tell
    Got sent customer how did we do survey filled it in listing all that went wrong, someone will enjoy the read and maybe try to fix things.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭upinthesky

I’m the same ordered a phone onto my plans and the money has been taken from my account but no one can find the order, I even received the email with my order number and they still can’t find it, I’ve phoned 4 times and each time there sending an email to someone and I get no reply I have no idea what to do next..

I was lucky in that I was in 14 day cooling off period, rang comreg, they said it was consumer issue rang them. They said check contract for terms and I may be able to cancel, I was so things moved lot quicker once I said that. Got a text from eir to say nightlife had parcel lol but not what it was, arrived today left in porch with no signing for lucky it was there when I got up as was working nights.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭upinthesky

I have exactly the same problem, placed a bill phone order on Thursday, 26 October. I got one email to upload documents which I did after that nothing. I’ve been charged for the phone. But nothing from Eir after that. I have tried calling support a few times they have no clue and just pass me on to different departments.

Exactly the same as myself, I placed an order on the 27 October money came out of my bank got the email and that’s it, 2 weeks later and my order can’t be found, have they sorted you out??

Advertisement