Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Trainer Gift

Options
  • 01-11-2017 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭

So I'd like to get my trainer a gift because he has been super supportive all year! Kept me fit while I was pregnant and since I've had my baby, he's been literally my number 1 supporter to getting back to my pre-baby weight & smashing some goals that I set (hello chin ups :D )! So I'd really like to get him a small token to say thanks....but I've the imagination of a gold fish and can't think of anything!

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Voucher for a meal out, or maybe a sports shop voucher to buy gym gear. New gym gear is always appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

Thanks Loughc...I was thinking he's probably fed up of gym gear...might get him a travel mug...he seems to live on coffee.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

CheerLouth wrote: »
    might get him a travel mug...he seems to live on coffee.

Great idea!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭CWF

You won't go wrong with a Contigo travel mug

Advertisement