Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vaping Raffle in Aid of Suicide Prevention

Options
  • 01-11-2017 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi All. I am conducting a raffle in aid of Suicide Prevention. I am an Anxiety Therapist and Counsellor and I travel across the country helping those who are suffering and who are being let down by the system, some waiting up to 2 years for counselling. As you can imagine this burns a huge hole in my pocket so I am conducting a raffle to raise as much as possible to allow me to keep doing this. We expect to conduct the raffle within the next 24 hours as we want to get it done as soon as possible.

We have a huge list of prizes as per below.
    To Enter the Raffle, donate through PayPal F&F to aaron@wellspringcounselling.ie and I will send your ticket numbers to you.
    TICKETS ARE €4 EACH OR 3 FOR €10
    This money is badly needed to help continue our suicide prevention programme, and is not funded by any other method except me.
    Anything you could do would be appreciated.

PRIZES INCLUDE

€50 Vapely Voucher
    Medusa RDA
    Nautilus X
    Voopoo Drag
    60ml bottle of Lechoso Ejuice
    50ml Witchcraft Apple Pie 3mg
    Signed Rowan Atkinson Photo
    25euro voucher for picknmixdiy
    Coilart toruk tank
    Sense Herakles V2 tank
    Griffin 25 (boxed, no spares)