Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

groupon ?

Options
  • 01-11-2017 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

ok bough a hoover vac from goupon 10-10-17 had it a week and developed a fault when put it on charge red light on for 10 mins then blue meaning it was fully charged switch it on and runs for 1-2 mins then switches off contacted Hoover services yes i am covered for a year and bring it back and get a replacement but when i mention Goupon different story they hold the warrenty ,Goupon want me to send a video of the fauly should i wait and see what happens am i jumping the gun in asking for a refund i think i am been given the run around any thoughts on it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭spatchco

is it me or my pc ,,, groupon has agreeded that i can return my vac but i cant sign in to download the return form even if i tried to with new password i am getting message 403 forbidden ? what can i do

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Threads merged

dudara

Advertisement