Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motherboard recommendation for first build

Options
  • 01-11-2017 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

So I'm in the process if gathering part for my first build, so far I have a ryzen 5 1600, Gtx 1060 3gb and ddr4 (4x4) ram. Il get the rest of the parts myself I'm just confused on what mobo to get as there's so many variants. I was looking at the b350 mobo and my budget is around €100 for that

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Limak54321 wrote: »
    So I'm in the process if gathering part for my first build, so far I have a ryzen 5 1600, Gtx 1060 3gb and ddr4 (4x4) ram. Il get the rest of the parts myself I'm just confused on what mobo to get as there's so many variants. I was looking at the b350 mobo and my budget is around €100 for that

Is there a reason you went with 4 sticks? You get better speeds with just populating 2 sticks on Ryzen.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Limak54321

Is there a reason you went with 4 sticks? You get better speeds with just populating 2 sticks on Ryzen.

The reason being i found the fairly cheap on adverts and bought them, i was going to go for just 8gigs but the deal was there so I took it. Might sell two sticks

Advertisement