Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exfoliator Scrub and Moisturiser for Oily Skin

Options
  • 01-11-2017 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭

At the moment, my current regime is to use an Exfoliator daily and moisturise every day along with a face mask once a week. I have been using the Bulldog brand for a number of months, but I don't find it is working great for me.

I am looking to get some tips and advise from anyone with similar skin type and problem before I go spend more money on the same products that just don't seem to be working for me.

Can anyone recommend an Exfoliator and moisturiser for a male with oily skin and spotty noise covered in tiny blackheads?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭witchgirl26

Exfoliating that often may not be helping with the skin issues. My other half has fairly oily skin and had a good experience with the Liz Earle cleanser and also the Clinique for oily skin men one too. They're what he'll often go back to.

Exfoliating that often could be stripping the natural oils of your skin causing it to overproduce oil and thus making the problem worse. I'd have fairly oily skin and would only exfoliate once or twice a week at most.

Advertisement