Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Notice Query re Ending Tenancy after Switching from Weekly to Monthly Rent Payments

Options
  • 01-11-2017 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭

If a person switches from Weekly Rent to Monthly Rent and pays the next month on the last day of previous Month, - does the current action over-ride the previous date of pay when it comes to moving out or does the date ya move in withstand everything else / any other changes etc?

Like for example, on a weekly paying basis, - I moved in on any random day in the middle of a month, say the 20th, if I was moving out, - I'd be giving them 4 weeks Notice prior consecutively to that day, but if ya go to paying Monthly, - what happens then if ya want to leave??

Have NO clue! :( When paying by the month, you're paid up for the full month, 31 or 30 days or 4 or 5 weeks or whatever it is. So if ya want to leave do you adhere to whatever yer actively doing at the moment and that overrules all, and in this case its monthly-paying, and would you give advance Notice of leaving on the 1st day of the advance month or how does it work?!?

Or is there a better way to go about it, even by paying monthly, and using the date of moving in the 20th and giving 4 weeks consecutive prior notice to that day/date. Good luck trying to understand this.. :pac: I'm crap at explaining things! :(

Comments

Advertisement