Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"This number is no longer active" & Still post to old address

Options
  • 01-11-2017 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,766 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

I'm a customer with meteor/eir since 2002. Since the change over, I changed my plan and I am adding Broadband and TV to my package very soon (mid November).

When I changed over to an actual eir phone plan few months back, I get "This number is no longer active" when logging into my online acount. I also receive to my old address bills and phone history. I had previously gotten paperless email bills with meteor.

So, I proceeded to phone Eir (twice) after 12 (yes, twelve) attempts to explain this via eir chat support. After being told on the chat by a few it couldn't be done, or will fix itself soon, along with being transferred to so many deparments... I decided to call. The staff on the end of the phone were very polite and seemed like things were sorted. I was told my address was changed to my current address like I requested, and furthermore I would recieve paperless bills emailed to me. This was over a month ago

However, only last week, I found out another bill had been posted to my old address. When i log on to my online account, I get the "This number is no longer active" message.

Can anyone, please, help...
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,766 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Gentle bump on the above, can anyone assist please? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Nalz wrote: »
    Gentle bump on the above, can anyone assist please? Thanks
    Hi,

I have responded to your PM about this.

- Adam

Morning

I replied to your PM minutes after you replied to mine. Any update at all? Thanks again

Morning

I replied to your PM minutes after you replied to mine. Any update at all? Thanks again
    Thanks, I have responded to your PM.

- Adam

Thank you. Willl it be possible to get  feedback or a resolution before the weekend starts, i.e. End of day?

• Advertisement

Thank you. Willl it be possible to get  feedback or a resolution before the weekend starts, i.e. End of day?
    Hi,

I have responded to your PM.

- Adam

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi,

I have responded to your PM.

- Adam
    Thank you Adam, I have also replied with all the info I have! Hope to hear of a solution soon. Cheers

Can someone just call me please? It's dragging on too much.

Can someone just call me please? It's dragging on too much.
    I have responded to your PM. I'm afraid that we can't arrange a call back from here. Please note that the response time from this channel is not instant as we have a number of queries to handle each day.

- Adam

Advertisement