Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone x order

Options
  • 02-11-2017 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I ordered an iPhone x last Friday and sent Id etc, I have not received any tracking number will I receive my iPhone X tomorrow?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭easyvision

Cian20002q wrote: »
    I ordered an iPhone x last Friday and sent Id etc, I  have not received any tracking number will I receive my iPhone X tomorrow?
    PM your order number and they can try sort it! I think they did for me, got an order processed text but waiting on a dispatch email now

Kevin

I am still waiting on dispatch email. I don't think they'll be out this week unfortunately. Vodafone are getting theirs tomorrow, dispatch emails sent and confirmed :( My order has been processed but not dispatched, chances are it wont be today :( really wanted it for the weekend n all

Kevin

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭jamesoc85

Same here, I do recall pre-ordering to the iPhone 6 years ago and I didn’t receive the dispatch information from nightline until late in the evening so it might still work out.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Cian20002q

easyvision wrote: »
    I am still waiting on dispatch email. I don't think they'll be out this week unfortunately. Vodafone are getting theirs tomorrow, dispatch emails sent and confirmed :( My order has been processed but not dispatched, chances are it wont be today :( really wanted it for the weekend n all

Kevin

Still haven’t gotten any more order information since last week, and last week it was a very vague email confirming my account and not my order. Quite annoying really that we do not even get a tracking number for the order that we can check. Do you think they could dispatch tommorrow? I was hoping to receive it tommorrow but Monday or Tuesday would be fine. Only thing I’m worried about is that they seem to be so disorganised with the order system I hope they have not given us false hope.

Thanks James! Fingers crossed it will come tommorrow

• Advertisement

Oh really? And you got it the next day then ? The communication is really bad, orders didnt seem to be processed until you personally push it :( After spending €650 on a contract youd think there should be an online tracker for orders and progress. I ordered 9.09am last Friday, and submitted my documents about 10min later, it all should have been confirmed Wednesday at the latest :(

Communication is horrible, their call centres give you a different answer every time and they are not even working today! I tried to cancel my order because I could see they were so disorganised the future with them was not looking good, they told me even tho they haven’t even processed the order they cannot cancel it, i would have to wait to receive my phone and then return it!

I also placed my order around 9:30 last Friday I highly doubt they are even sold out because contracts are so dear, looks like we’re in the same boat!

Yes I got the phone the next day. Nightline are very good at over night delivery’s in my opinion. I pre ordered this phone on Thursday last the link came available for a few minutes. I got charged €799 as I opted for the €45 a month plan. I would imagine we will get dispatch information this evening.

jamesoc85 wrote: »
    Yes I got the phone the next day. Nightline are very good at over night delivery’s in my opinion. I pre ordered this phone on Thursday last the link came available for a few minutes. I got charged €799 as I opted for the €45 a month plan. I would imagine we will get dispatch information this evening.

Have you got a dispatch email that easyvision got because I have not even got that yet?

• Advertisement

Sorry meant a dispatch text

Heres hoping, but Im not holding much hope :( Ive been promised an email a few times confirming order processing instead received a text that seemed hand typed and with mistakes!

Kevin

I only got one email after the order asking me to update the required documents. Nothing after that

I only got one email after the order asking me to update the required documents. Nothing after that
    I had to push for my order to be even processed, ask the eir rep atm online, Adam and see can he push for you. It wont be processed it seems otherwise, or if it will be, will be next week.

us iPhone users are hungry animals and want it asap! haha.

They should know this and have it all set up. The pre orders actually went up on the 26th and then taken down later that day I saw, I should have ordered then!

Kevin

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Bazsutto

I wouldn’t be concerned about not receiving any other info. I ordered an iPhone 8 and iPhone X last Friday. Got no communication at all about the order until the iPhone 8 was dispatched on tuesday. Got a text and email together from nightlife and it was at 15:00 so still time. Fingers crossed.

I called them on Tuesday, they said everything looked ok with the order. I’ll wait and see what happens. You can call eir on 1800 303 604 and see what’s happening with your order.

I think you should still be able to hear some kid of communication regarding your order before, just to know its been processed and your up to date that it hasnt gone into a dark hole somewhere!

Kevin

I agree Eir’s communication is S**T

• Registered Users Posts: 1 laoisboy13

I have been trying to get confirmation all week in relation to delivery. Happy to take my money but cant give me an update. I am not holding my breath that I will get my phone tomorrow.

Just received a dispatch text now for delivery tomorrow, after all my effort :)))) but I had to push it myself, though I must say Kyle and Adam on here really helped ! :) looking forward to my phone, I may go buy a cover woops

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

laoisboy13 wrote: »
    I have been trying to get confirmation all week in relation to delivery. Happy to take my money but cant give me an update. I am not holding my breath that I will get my phone tomorrow.
    Hi there,

I have responded to your PM about this.

- Adam

easyvision wrote: »
    Just received a dispatch text now for delivery tomorrow, after all my effort :)))) but I had to push it myself, though I must say Kyle and Adam on here really helped ! :) looking forward to my phone, I may go buy a cover woops
    Glad to hear everything has been sorted for you :) Let me know if you need anything else.

- Adam

I agree Eir’s communication is S**T
    I have received your PM about this. I'll be back in touch as when I have an update for you.

- Adam

Advertisement