Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Steam Controller £27.99 + Steam Link £11.99 + £2.95 postage @ Game

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭GY A1

What's this for 😳

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

"Fraud failure.
    Your payment was not successful, please try again." - this is what I got from my 3 attempts.

I tried to pay with Address Pal and pay pal.

tried again with Visa details and got the same issue.

I had billing and shipping addresses the same. It doesn't allow a billing address in Ireland.
    When I did it it complained that my post code was incorrect

I've joined the live chat queue... #43 currently.
    Still in the queue an hour later. Also, I've noticed that the controller is out of stock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

GY A1 wrote: »
    What's this for ��
    Steam Link The Steam Link allows existing Steam gamers to expand the range of their current Steam gaming set up via their home network. Just connect to your Steam PC or Steam Machine via your home network, plug into a TV, and stream your games to the Link at 1080p.
    It allows you to play your PC games on your TV over a network.
    https://www.polygon.com/2015/10/16/9553881/valve-steam-link-hands-on-video

@Sniipe I have bought many things from them, never had that issue that i remember. How did you get on with chat, or did you give up?

Edited, maybe persistence? It usually works when something like this happens.. Unless you got through to chat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

Suckit wrote: »
    @Sniipe How did you get on with chat, or did you give up?
    I stayed on till the end. They said it was an issue with "Server Protection" and that there was no issue with my card/paypal. It was an hour later and I was busy at the time so I just closed the window in frustration.

Advertisement