Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free 6" Sub at Subway on 2nd to 3rd November

• 02-11-2017 2:44pm

"All Subcard users in the UK and Ireland are being rewarded with enough Subcard points to purchase any 6" Sub on World Sandwich Day!
    You can download the app to register and no purchase is necessary, so completely FREE!

"We will be celebrating World Sandwich Day on Friday 3rd November! Around the globe, members of the Subway® family celebrate this day with their guests, while together contributing to the fight against hunger.

In TUKI (The UK and Ireland), we are proud to be participating in World Sandwich Day by allocating all Subcard® users with 500 bonus points, so customers can redeem a free Sub. Whether it's their favourite Sub, or they're trying something new, it's a fantastic way to keep our customers discovering. These will only be redeemable between Thursday 2nd and Friday 3rd November."

http://www.subway.com/en-ie/

edit: Ooops just saw that you have to have registered before 30th October!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

TUKI? FFS

why didn’t they just stop at free sub

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭Delta2113

Got mine today - had to show manager the e-mail I got - he kept saying it was only for Friday but it's from now until 12PM Friday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 970 ✭✭✭somebody_else

Delta2113 wrote: »
    Got mine today - had to show manager the e-mail I got - he kept saying it was only for Friday but it's from now until 12PM Friday.

Hi
    did you used your points for it ?

I read e-mail one more time and it says that they are giving free 500 for free sub.

Tom

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

TUKI? FFS

why FFS? why care so much?

Hi

I read e-mail one more time and it says that they are giving free 500 for free sub.

Tom

You should have an extra 500 points that has been added to your sub card. I checked the app on my phone earlier, and there was 500 added.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

TUKI? FFS

At least they separated us....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Got mine today, the person in shop knew all about it. Handy for lunch, tomorrow is payday so woowoo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

TUKI? FFS
    just checking to see if other gobshites were using term. First hit in google.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/tuki

Chamicuro[edit]
    Noun[edit]
    tuki

1. vagina

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Stormington

TUKI? FFS

TUKI?

Clever. It'll cause less drama than referring to the British Isles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Excellent, lunch tomorrow sorted! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Just checked my app and no points to speak of there...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

I wonder if we don't use the points if they will still let us keep the points? **** the 6 inch sandwich,I want enough points for a footlong

Nope the points will be gone after midnight on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

Nalz wrote: »
    why FFS? why care so much?

Because we’re not Trinidad and Tobago

We’re seen as an offshoot of the UK yet we couldn’t be more different.

And to give it a name like TUKI is just stupid

Anyway, a bargain is a bargain hence they had me at free sub and should have stopped there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Take Your Pants Off

If I download the app today will I get a free sub, or is it too late as of what op said in disclaimer. When I try register via app it aays request for virtual card timed out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭lau1247

I wonder if we don't use the points if they will still let us keep the points? **** the 6 inch sandwich,I want enough points for a footlong

don't think so, last month they had similar for coffee. I didn't get a chance to use it ad it was taken off when the promo end

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭Delta2113

Hi

Tom

- They added 500 points and I used them for the FREE sub.

-get a receipt (0.00) and fill out survey online and get a FREE cookie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,786 ✭✭✭Bawnmore

If I download the app today will I get a free sub, or is it too late as of what op said in disclaimer. When I try register via app it aays request for virtual card timed out.

I downloaded it just now and no points added, so looks like a no go.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭student7890

If you've got the neck you can upgrade to a foot long + half litre drink = €2

Beam me up Scotty.

Advertisement