Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why does no one in Eir Galway Eyre Square branch ever answer the phone? Why is the p

Options
  • 02-11-2017 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭

Isn't wonderful that a mobile phone has a branch where the phone always rings out and the phone mailbox is full. I doubt if I'm the first to encounter this problem.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

paddy19 wrote: »
    Isn't wonderful that a mobile phone has a branch where the phone always rings out and the phone mailbox is full. I doubt if I'm the first to encounter this problem.
    Hi paddy19,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble getting through to the store on the phone. If the store is busy they will be unable to answer the phone. If you'd like to speak to someone over the phone, I'd recommend giving us a ring on 1901 or if you need to speak into the store you may need to pop into them if you can't get through to them on the phone. Is there anything I can help you with?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭paddy19

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi paddy19,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble getting through to the store on the phone. If the store is busy they will be unable to answer the phone. If you'd like to speak to someone over the phone, I'd recommend giving us a ring on 1901 or if you need to speak into the store you may need to pop into them if you can't get through to them on the phone. Is there anything I can help you with?

- Adam
    Hi Adam,
    Thanks for the fast reply.
    Here is the issue.
    " into the store you may need to pop into them"

We all don't live next door to an Eir store, so "popping in" is a major hassle.

"If the store is busy they will be unable to answer the phone."

Thats ok but why is their phone mailbox always full so you can't leave a message.

Why don't they respond to an email?

Chat, 1901, 1747 cant solve this issue.

2 Topups are not showing on my account.

If you can help that would be great if you could fix it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi paddy19,

- Adam
    Hi Adam,
    Thanks for the fast reply.
    Here is the issue.
    " into the store you may need to pop into them"

We all don't live next door to an Eir store, so "popping in" is a major hassle.

"If the store is busy they will be unable to answer the phone."

Thats ok but why is their phone mailbox always full so you can't leave a message.

Why don't they respond to an email?

Chat, 1901, 1747 cant solve this issue.

2 Topups are not showing on my account.

If you can help that would be great if you could fix it.
    I wouldn't be able to advise on why their mailbox is always full I'm afraid. You would need to query this with the store in question.

I'm afraid we wouldn't be able to assist with this issue about your top up from here. You would need to log an official complaint and our complaints team will be able to investigate this for you. You can log a complaint on the below link:

[ltr]https://www.eir.ie/logacomplaint.jsp[/ltr]

[ltr]Apologies for the inconvenience.[/ltr]

[ltr]- Adam[/ltr]

Advertisement