Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using Accumulated Phone Credit on Three.ie

Options
  • 02-11-2017 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Due to using wifi all the time my son has accumulated a lot of monthly credit which has built up. He has an iPhone. So can anyone advise please if it's possible to use up this credit by buying music or games? If so, now please?

Thanks so much.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,839 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Certainly with the Billpay accounts you can setup the Google Play store to use your mobile bill to charge things too. Maybe see if the same option is there on his phone? Otherwise I'm sure someone with Prepay can confirm.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Builderwoman!

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    Certainly with the Billpay accounts you can setup the Google Play store to use your mobile bill to charge things too. Maybe see if the same option is there on his phone? Otherwise I'm sure someone with Prepay can confirm.

Thanks Kaiser. It's prepay he's on. Thanks so much. If anyone has any insight Three.ie customer support said yes but couldn't talk me through it and on iTunes I don't see three as being supported for Ireland. Any insight would be brilliant. Thanks so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

He has an iPhone.

Carrier billing is Android and Windows Phone(now dead) only. No such fun with Apple.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭raxy

You could get or borrow someones android phone, set up a google play account & buy films/music on it which you could then transfer onto a computer or android TV box. Not too sure if he would be able to transfer them onto an apple phone though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Builderwoman!

Thanks so much. I had found this on apple site but not sure it's relevant...

https://support.apple.com/en-ie/HT205102

Advertisement